Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: My Most/Only Despised Ex-UK Player Chapman Again Tweeting About Racist UK Fans

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

My Most/Only Despised Ex-UK Player Chapman Again Tweeting About Racist UK Fans

On his Twitter.

**Long thread on Rafters regarding it**

Darryl

Re: My Most/Only Despised Ex-UK Player Chapman Again Tweeting About Racist UK Fans

UN follow him. I did. Life’s too short.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: My Most/Only Despised Ex-UK Player Chapman Again Tweeting About Racist UK Fans

No Rex. No MAS.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by ETWNAPPEL View Post
    UN follow him. I did. Life’s too short.
    ET, I don’t know enough about it to follow anyone. I was reading the 5 page thread on Rafters about his tweets (thread is now gone)

Suffice it to say, many UK fans despise him

Darryl

He is not a true wildcat nor wildcat fan!
    Just back mooching off the UK fan base!

Fab Five

The Rupp’s Rafters crowd and Rex Chapman sound like A real bad pairing.
    Real Fan since 1958

Rupp's Runt

Politics and views aside I was excited for him to join the radio team. However that excitement did not last long. I find him to be very annoying. He has improved a little, but still a disappointment to me.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    He is not a true wildcat nor wildcat fan!
    Just back mooching off the UK fan base!
    He never was a fan of anything other than Rex Chapman, not in high school, not while at UK either.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I missed that out. I just couldn't find it on rafters anymore. What was he talking about? I know that when he played for Kentucky he was famous for his racist attitude. The thing that surprised me the most was his words about having a black girlfriend. He said that if you want to date somebody other than a white girl, you probably should hide it. Seriously? Is he living in the 21st century? Nothing surprises me more, because even political figures are intolerant nowadays. Only a few like Caylan Ford can stand for their words https://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/ucp-candidate-caylan-ford-resigns-after-controversial-online-comments-surface, though she lost her job because of her declarations. Anyway, I just stopped following Chapman on twitter!
    Last edited by Mannzie; 03-26-2021 at 04:25 AM.