Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I am sure these are legitimate

I am sure these are legitimate

every once in a long while I will dig into my spam email folder. Not often, because I don't like to see what's in there. But occasionally, I like to see what I am missing. Here are a few in my email spam folder currently, and I am very sorry I have not taken advantage of this.

1. I have a legitimate business proposition from Gang Wu.
    Greetings,

I wish to solicit for a moment of your bustling schedule to discuss about a 100% legitimate
    business preposition with you that worth some fortune. If intrigued do reply and I will funish
    you with full insights regarding the business.

Sincerely,
    Gang Wu

I know this one is legitimate, because he says it is 100% legitimate. Must be true.

2. Unfortunately, one of my relatives passed away that I did not know. But the good news is that they apparently left me a possible fortune. A certified solicitor and private investigator (not enough that he is just one, but he is both!) contacted me on behalf of a bank, Mr. Andrew Wallace!

Hello

I hope you are well and coping with the effects of COVID-19 pandemic? I tried to locate your contact address and telephone number online without success. I have decided to communicate with you via email which is an irregular means of transmitting classified information. You were supposed to be notified about this inquiry through an officially posted mail.

My name is Andrew Wallace, I am a Solicitor and a Certified Private Investigator. I am presently conducting a very confidential investigation and recommendation process on behalf of West Merchant Bank, a financial investment arm of West Merchant Group.

This investigation refers to a deceased customer (Names withheld) who shares the same surname and similar family information with you. My findings were in connection with the huge financial investment held by the bank.

The private banking customer died intestate and there were no other successors in title available to acquire his financial investment. I have been assigned by the bank to investigate and recommend a surviving relative to the deceased for his deposit claim.

You might be interested in knowing how I got your little information. I was able to achieve it after a very meticulous search for an eligible successor to the deceased while tracing extended family ancestry records. I have decided to contact you before concluding my investigation.

The essence of this message is to request you to provide answers/comments on any or all of the four questions below:

1. Are you aware of any relative or extended family of yours born on the 21st of September 1959 who shares the same surname with you and whose last known address or location was within the United Kingdom?

2. Are you aware of any reasonable financial investment made by this person at West Merchant Bank, a financial investment arm of West Merchant Group?

3. Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume the status of successor in title to the deceased if you are found suitable for recommendation?

4. Would you undertake charity projects or humanitarian aid using part of the fund if you are eventually approved by the bank as the beneficiary?

Your answers to the questions would help me conclude my investigation and submit an inquiry report to the bank for review. My recommendation would guide the financial institution towards legally appointing an entitled relative to inherit the investment fund.

Be advised that previously certified investigation by the bank had yielded negative results that there were no known relations to the deceased customer.

I am prevented from giving you complete details of the investigation for security reasons. I would provide additional information on receipt of your response.

Thank you for accommodating my inquiry.

Yours faithfully,

Andrew Wallace.

I feel certain that this one is legitimate as well, because he inquired about how I am handling the Covid-19 pandemic and he said that he was both a solicitor and a certified private investigator. It must be legitimate.

3. Finally, my luck is really turning. Although I did not win the Powerball lottery, a very generous winner, Manuel Franco, of the Powerball lottery selected my name as one of five people to whom he was donating $10.5 Millions after a lucky spin ball.

I am Mr. Manuel Franco the current winner of $768.4 million in powerball lottery on APRIL 23th, 2019 drawing, I want to inform you that i'm donating {$10.5 Millions} to 5 random individuals and if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of {$10.5 Millions} to you as one of the selected {5}, to verify my winnings please see my interview by visiting this link below.

[links omitted]

and this is not a regular circulation, it is not a hoax or a scam email it is real. Respond back

Best Regard.
    Mr. Manuel Franco
    Remain Bless From Mr. Manuel Franco Fund Donation Families.

I know this one is legitimate, because he tells me it is not a hoax or a scam email it is real. Thanks, Manuel Franco.

Re: I am sure these are legitimate

Wow, your spam filter has cost you tens of millions of dollars. I'd sue the company that makes it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Recently I have been getting the "unclaimed" money. the latest if $566.00. "click here" and we will let you know where and how to retrieve. Fortunately you can search for unclaimed free of charge...and there is not a $566.00 account in my name anywhere.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Uncle Gang!

Seriously, Id reconsider ignoring Mr. Wu. Notice how after Gang prefaced the introduction the English got so much more professional and legible.

Just sayin'
    Last edited by kingcat; 09-08-2020 at 07:44 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain