Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: No wonder it looks like firearms shelves are bare

No wonder it looks like firearms shelves are bare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sveiZrr3pXI

There were 2.3 million firearms sold in Kentucky from the beginning of the year through the end of July. Only Illinois had higher sales with 4.6 million in the same time period. Texas, Florida and California were also in the top 5.

My hypothesis is that the ongoing disturbances in Louisville has a lot to do with the numbers in Kentucky.

Rupp's Runt

Re: No wonder it looks like firearms shelves are bare

There are guns aplenty down here in FL, ammunition is hard to come by at the moment.
    Should the POTUS be re-elected I believe that guns and ammunition will be more readily available all over the country.
    If Biden wins I think both will be even more difficult to get.
    JMHO. Yours may differ.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

If Trump is reelected, I suspect we will need all the ammunition we can lay our hands on.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    If Trump is reelected, I suspect we will need all the ammunition we can lay our hands on.

Darryl
    We will probably need it either way. The left only thinks they can control the mobs, but they are now calling for liberal mayors to resign in Portland, DC and NYC.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post

Darryl
    I guess my assertion that a storm is coming isn't sounding so far off now. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I guess my assertion that a storm is coming isn't sounding so far off now. Unfortunately.
    I don’t think the election outcome will stop it at all. In fact I think a Biden win emboldens Antifa and the anarchists.

Election won't matter. If Trump wins they'll do it they say in opposition to Trump. If Biden wins they'll use another reason and do it b/c they inherently want this to happen and aren't going to stop until they are arrested en masse and not released by a friendly DA with no charges and costs.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Groups reportedly planning large-scale civil disobedience if Trump, supporters contest election results

The group, comprised of more than 50 groups, including MoveOn, Color of Change and the American Federation of Teachers, calls itself the Fight Back Table and recently launched their Democracy Defense Nerve Center.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.