Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post your pics here

Re: Post your pics here

Go Cats!

Post your pics here

Friend of mine took this yesterday through her telescope. Rings around Saturn and three of the moons around Jupiter.

Post your pics here

Looking towards the lower part of our property, affectionately called “the lowlands”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Just some after sunset from our beach condo...love this view...

IMG_6172.jpg
    IMG_6173.jpg

Post your pics here

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post

IMG_6172.jpg
    IMG_6173.jpg
    Where is your condo located? Obviously not the exact address, but what area?

The reason I ask is I like what appears to be easy beach access, no high dune line to go up and over.

Last edited by blueboss; 02-04-2021 at 06:50 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Post your pics here

IMG_6172.jpg
    IMG_6173.jpg
    What a great look. How peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

The reason I ask is I like what appears to be easy beach access, no high dune line to go up and over.

Just in case he misses your post, I think I recall him posting several months ago that they had located in the Myrtle Beach area. Don't take that as gospel, but I think my memory is right on this one
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Just in case he misses your post, I think I recall him posting several months ago that they had located in the Myrtle Beach area. Don't take that as gospel, but I think my memory is right on this one
    Looks like Hilton head beach, so i would say you are correct its close to there.
    Go Cats!

While all of you rascals are playing in ice and snow across the country, winter in Northern California is downright brrrrrrOld Vines Mustard.jpg
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

I apologize for delayed response.

But the above is correct. We purchased in the Arcadian Dunes area of Myrtle Beach.

We are direct OF with this little condo. This Condo is smaller than the 2BR home I grew up in. It is small but very nicely located.

And yes, not dunes here. Step out right onto the beach. If you Know Ocean Annies Bar/Restaurant we are very near there.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    While all of you rascals are playing in ice and snow across the country, winter in Northern California is downright brrrrrrOld Vines Mustard.jpg
    Roger, I saw you posted this on FB. WOW! Stunning!

Very cool pic there CG, i had to zoom in on that one.
    Go Cats!

Coastie, that looks like some 100 year old natural fencing and some California native mustard relative for a weedy undergrowth.
    seeya
    dan

Thanks guys! It is some Old Vines Zinfandel with mustard as described! This pic is from Napa Valley this past Saturday. We went to V. Sattui winery sat outside and polished off a bottle of Dry Riesling w some Acme sourdough and Old Quebec Cheddar.

Next time I'm in another area here in Sonoma County, I'll show you the oldest vines in either valley. No mustard there though.

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Thanks guys! It is some Old Vines Zinfandel with mustard as described! This pic is from Napa Valley this past Saturday. We went to V. Sattui winery sat outside and polished off a bottle of Dry Riesling w some Acme sourdough and Old Quebec Cheddar.

Next time I'm in another area here in Sonoma County, I'll show you the oldest vines in either valley. No mustard there though.
    The color contrast you captured is spectacular. The life Mustard, the earthiness of the vines, and then the electricity of the sky blue. Excellent shot my friend.

The color contrast you captured is spectacular. The life Mustard, the earthiness of the vines, and then the electricity of the sky blue. Excellent shot my friend.
    Thanks brother! Appreciate all the comments. Been playing with old Yosemite images this weekYosemite.jpg

From a soccer game last night...love the verse, the flag, and the soccer ball in the air just set the stage. (P.S. - I know the pic is terrible.)

IMG_1939 (2).jpg
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 03-24-2021 at 04:25 PM.

Well done snap!!!
    seeya
    dan

Post your pics here

Glacier National Park Lake Macdonald

I'm keeping Receipts!!

Post your pics here

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post

Nice! I came real close to doing a five day hike through Glacier. It all fell apart at the last minute... long story.

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post

WOW! Now that is Reflection Photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your pics here

Anybody else have Christmas cactus going nuts ? Mrs. boss’s cactus went into bloom mode last year around Thanksgiving and bloomed through Christmas.

It started again a week or so ago and looks like it’s going to go on for a while… Christmas in July.

Last edited by blueboss; 06-21-2021 at 06:01 PM.

Guys, need some idiot assistance..

Every image I try to upload from my pc fails. Any idea why it may be failing?

Guys, need some idiot assistance..

Every image I try to upload from my pc fails. Any idea why it may be failing?
    Each account has a maximum limit of megs of personal storage. When you upload to here from your pc the board retains the image forever unless you delete it. After a bit your account gets full and you can't upload any more pics. To cure this issue you will need to clear some memory in your account.

At the top of the page on the right hand side you will see a link for settings. Click that then look at the left side of the page for the Miscellaneous header, and under that you will see "attachments". Click attachments and you will see a list of all the attachments in your account. If you have attachments that are links to online websites, like you link to a picture stored on the net, then that does not count against your image storage limit that has been uploaded from your PC. You can delete a bunch of old images if you want to post new ones and for every meg you delete you can upload a new meg file.

Hope that helps
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Each account has a maximum limit of megs of personal storage. When you upload to here from your pc the board retains the image forever unless you delete it. After a bit your account gets full and you can't upload any more pics. To cure this issue you will need to clear some memory in your account.

At the top of the page on the right hand side you will see a link for settings. Click that then look at the left side of the page for the Miscellaneous header, and under that you will see "attachments". Click attachments and you will see a list of all the attachments in your account. If you have attachments that are links to online websites, like you link to a picture stored on the net, then that does not count against your image storage limit that has been uploaded from your PC. You can delete a bunch of old images if you want to post new ones and for every meg you delete you can upload a new meg file.

Hope that helps
    Thanks Dan. i deleted some.

Question for you guys. If you are linking to you pictures, what product are you using. I have icloud and Google photo but neither work for linking.

I have Win 10 as the operating system and use Firefox for a browser and I just right click the info in the image address bar, then copy the info, or right click on the image if I can't isolate the image from the web page and then copy the image address then paste that into the image pasting box here.
    seeya
    dan