Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your pics here

Post your pics here

A few years ago, I think it was Badrose started a thread of pictures of models he had shot with. I think we can all agree 2020 needs some images to take our mind off the day to day. I've been going through a lot of my older work, mainly landscapes. They don't have to be professional, but let's relive some of our favorite images in this whacked out world. Is there a story behind your pic? share its significance

This is Yosemite Falls, May 2014. My first time in the park. I was overwhelmed with the majesty of the place.

Attachment 9578
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Re: Post your pics here

I like this image of a hummingbird from a few weeks ago

Attachment 9579

Varmint I met in Tennessee.

410E7BF7-F615-4763-895E-B0473DC02AD7.jpg
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Who won the stand off?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

If Catfan came across a mean coon, I'm thinking the coon and there is no shame in that.
    When we first moved into the house we are in now, Grammy had a bad habit of leaving the garage door open and I kept telling her to be careful of varmints. We live in a subdivision but it is right next to an undeveloped wooded area of over 100 acres and near to a Golf Course down the road about a third of a mile; plenty of opportunities to encounter wildlife.
    Well, she leaves door open when we were redoing the living room for the first time and we were carrying out the paint supplies, she going first. She gets to the door from the kitchen to the garage and there on the top step was a rather large coon. the door must have startled the coon, as it screamed, then Peg screamed and tore out for the other end of the house while the coon was laying tracks to safety. Being a man and a country boy, I found this incredibly funny. Grammy did not. However, there has not been an issue with getting her to close the garage door since.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

I'm battling some skunks in my yard at night. We live on a golf course that's been closed for about 6 years. Varmints are rampant. Every time I see them, I'm too "lit" to shoot straight with a pellet gun.

Post your pics here

Tiger Swallowtail chowing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

not able to get pics to upload. Sorry guys.

seeya
    dan

Lol the coon left but kept coming back, checking to see if the squirrel er I mean bird feeders had been restocked yet.

If you are having trouble posting (VirginiaCat=dork) do the following.
    Go to Settings on top right of page
    Then go to "Miscellaneous" and click Attachments on bottom left
    The attachments page will show you all your pics you've posted previously and the amount of space you have left to post. Green bar. If all red, time to delete some of your old images. This will free up more space for you to post.
    Attachment 9582
    Attachment 9583
    Attachment 9584

2BFDF8CE-887A-4B8D-94F9-10EF9F42BA0B.jpg

Crappy picture but cute salamander.

Recent trip to Key West led to a Geico Celebrity sighting.....
    Attachment 9587

I think my work computer is blocking the upload. Going to try at home.

No explanation needed
    Attachment 9589

Wearing Masks at Sturgiss.jpg

Good to see masks were worn at the Sturgis Bike Rally

Post your pics here

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

Tiger Swallowtail chowing down.

So, I showed Ms boss the butterfly pictures. There are 3 different angles of the same butterfly, thing is she doesn’t recognize the flowers. The time and date stamp is the same as a couple of previous photos on a different flower that we do recognize.

Just thinking out loud.

Last edited by blueboss; 08-19-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Post your pics here

Nice!

Shot this from my front yard with my Iphone yesterday. Quality not so good because of a dirty lens but the subject was pretty cute. One I call Finch and Baby Doe.

The other, "WHO ME?"

Deer.jpg

Deer2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kingcat; 08-24-2020 at 12:42 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Tennessee river flood stage at KY Lake Dam May 4, 2011. The flood control gates are open as wide as they can go and the water behind the dam is emptying as fast as it can go. Only time in my adult life that all the gates in the dam have been wide open.

IMG_7360.jpg
    seeya
    dan

Attachment 9613My spirit animal

100EF700-8116-4B8B-B946-65E7574BF22D.jpg. Cades Cove Momma Spider. That is a six inch board.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Post your pics here

Ok, so here are a few screen shots of wedding pics. I think it's OK to post these. They're from the preview provided by the photographer.

This is wedding in the Covid-19 world.

The church was supposed to have 200 guests. 160+ were disinvited. Only immediate family and bridal party were there, but I feel certain my daughter has no regrets. I think it was perfect. Screenshot_20200827-200109__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-200450__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-200836__01__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-200047__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-203811__01.jpg

Post your pics here

One more.

The bouquet, if you look close, has two photos on it. One is my Mom and Dad's wedding photo (both deceased), the other my wife's Mom and Dad (both living, but nearly 90 and could not make the trip) wedding photo.

The bride and groom met at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, where they both worked.

The last pic is my family (with my new son-in-law).

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting them. Very happy with the weekend and the photos. Screenshot_20200827-200404__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-200758__01.jpgScreenshot_20200827-201708__01.jpg

Post your pics here

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Wow. That's awesome.

Great pics D. Looks like despite all the craziness and plan changes that it went off great.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.