Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Political coordinates test

Political coordinates test

Since some here can’t distinguish who is where politically. So here is a test, while not perfect, but is at least sufficient to pin where you are at politically. Share your results please.

https://www.idrlabs.com/political-coordinates/test.php
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 08-10-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Re: Political coordinates test

Mine is probably off a bit only b/c 2-3 questions were a bit absolute. For example on immigration I do support strict enforcement of the law, but I also favor opening up to more legal immigration. We need immigration and I have been generally pro-brain drain immigration my entire life, but we can't let the Mexican drug cartels control who is getting into the country, and that is the current situation. People from nearly every nation on Earth are entering illegally across the Mexican border, either paying the cartels or praying the cartels don't find them trying to cross.

So some of the questions didn't take those mixed views into consideration, but most were something I could respond to accurately. A few weren't.

I'll have to do a screen shot thing, I'll get to it in a bit. But it didn't surprise me much, lol.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

It’s not perfect, I had the same issue with the wording on a few just as you did.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

I am getting ready to take it. I fear the last several years have pushed me to the point I am to the right of Attila the Hun.

Darryl

my results

https://www.idrlabs.com/political-coordinates/test.php
    Last edited by Darryl; 08-10-2020 at 08:06 PM.

44.4% Right, 16.7% Communitarian
    Result graph

Fab Five

https://www.idrlabs.com/political-co....8/graph.png?3

Mine is amazingly the same as Keith!
    Last edited by MickintheHam; 08-12-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    Real Fan since 1958

52.8% Right, 5.6% Communitarian.

Fairly close to expectstion. Some question vague and could have been answered several ways
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

67% right 2.3% liberal. More right than I ised to be

91.7% right, 2.8% liberal. Right in line with Milton Friedman, one of my heroes, on the left/right scale, so that's probably about right. I told you I was a Libertarian.

I'm probably a bit more "liberal" than that, and honestly probably a bit less on the right/left, but a couple of those questions were tougher to answer and you only have 1/4ths in which to gauge. For example on a question like "government should be redistributed from rich to poor" I do support some modest social safety net, but probably not 50% of that question and probably not 75% either b/c I think proper incentives for private charity would do a much better job and help more people. So I support helping those who really want help who are in need, but I support solutions that government can encourage but not government-only bureaucracy. A local non-profit group that is encouraged through government incentives on donations etc. will be in much better position to know if a person is in real need and making an effort or gaming the system. Rules written in Washington don't translate well to actually making a difference.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 08-11-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Attachment 9571

I'm probably a little closer to center. I could have answered several more as neutral but wanted to see just how far right I would lean if I was forced to choose.

Attachment 9574

I am 61.1% Right, 19.4% Liberal I am Rigth of Clinton but about equally right of Reagan. I am below clinton but just abover Friedman.
    Last edited by VirginiaCat; 08-13-2020 at 02:50 PM.