Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Simon Cowell breaks back on bicycle accident

Simon Cowell breaks back on bicycle accident

Apparently had an accident while trying out his electric bicycle. Simon is a 60, and it reminded me that there are a number of us in that General age range that exercise. Last year while doing something as simple as running I dislocated and broke my thumb in two places requiring surgery. That's a pretty minor accident, as far as accidents go, but it wasn't like I was involved in an ultrahazardous activity, either.

Anyway, just a reminder to all of us to be careful out there.

https://www.today.com/popculture/sim...tent=algorithm

Re: Simon Cowell breaks back on bicycle accident

Oh very much yes. Slip and fall on my climb to the M is my #1 concern, right after not doing it and exacerbating my heart disease.

Re: Simon Cowell breaks back on bicycle accident

Dealing with a sever pinched nerve in my neck and significant arthritis in my left shoulder currently. I had a cortisone shot which has worked wonders so far for the shoulder itself and seeing a chiropractor weekly to calm the nerve.

I've been pretty much incapacitated for nearly a month.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain