Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Most Untested POTUS in history?

Most Untested POTUS in history?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ican-community

If this were Trump the media would be losing their minds. Biden has now repeatedly basically said all black people think alike, and that they must agree with a certain set of positions or "they aren't black".

This is a repeat of his interview from a few weeks ago. If this were anyone but Biden saying it they would be seen as condescending and outright racist (which btw it is).

yet the media will give him a pass on this, as with his pass on not doing interviews, not being tested at all politically in this campaign, not being challenged on any positions or waffling he's done, etc.

In the end the media has quit doing their job of vetting ALL politicians b/c of their deep hatred of Trump. They have softballed Democratic politicians for decades, but this is now totally in the tank. The same people furious that Trump doesn't do enough pressers is fine that Biden is doing zero of them, some of them even calling for him to not debate.

I would hope this would worry anyone regardless of politics. They key to a healthy democracy is a two party system and a media that holds them both accountable. Right now that is all but gone, with the media nothing more than a for profit cheering section for whichever market segment they've decided to pursue.

Trump has real issues, and Covid has exposed that bluster can't beat an actual sound plan of policy, but I'll say this for him, he's been gone after harder than any POTUS in my lifetime and hasn't seemed to bow. Biden has gotten the creamiest cream puff treatment in election history, in part IMO b/c the media that wants Trump gone knows that he can't take the heat.

but my bigger concern isn't this one election, it's that our institutions and time honored ways of holding democracy together are falling apart. The media ceasing to be about the news and the Fourth Estate and about selling advertising and pursuing ideologies will be one of a few death blows to real liberty, long after Trump and Biden are memories.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: Most Untested POTUS in history?

This country won’t resemble America if the Liberals get the Presidency and Senate. Changed forever

Goebbels would be proud of the media. When Hitler wrote Mein Kampf before his rise to power, no one paid attention and the world paid a huge price.

The Liberals are very open in their desire to tear apart America, and if the polls are correct (which is open to debate), a majority of American voters are actually in favor of open borders, life changing tax increases, an open hatred of white people, cities burning, criminals ruling whole areas of the nation, disarming the populace, a National police force, etc

Chuck, go ahead and reserve a bed in the nearest Gulag/concentration camp

Darryl
    Last edited by Darryl; 08-06-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Congress should go ahead and appoint Trump as President for another 4 years if the Dens are not going to put up a legitimate opponent against him.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-...f-advocate-gop

Good example of what I'm talking about. Pelosi becomes completely indignant at a PBS journalist doing exactly what a journalist is supposed to do, which is question BOTH sides as a devil's advocate.

How dare a Democrat be questioned by the media. How dare they do their job and hold everyone accountable.

A PBS anchor is a GOP advocate for asking Pelosi to have the most simple defense of her position?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Democracy dies in the dark.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...ing-news-shows

This is why the nation will fail. In the end even if you agree with Biden and despise Trump, no democracy can function if the media actively chooses sides and carefully presents, by consensus if not coordination, what the People see and hear.

Biden will win, likely not by a ton, but will win with the active help of a supposedly objective media doing everything possible to hide his weaknesses as a candidate. How well does that bode for his leadership? How well does it bode for the informed decision making a free people are required to have to keep their freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Democracy dies in the dark.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...ing-news-shows

This is why the nation will fail. In the end even if you agree with Biden and despise Trump, no democracy can function if the media actively chooses sides and carefully presents, by consensus if not coordination, what the People see and hear.

Biden will win, likely not by a ton, but will win with the active help of a supposedly objective media doing everything possible to hide his weaknesses as a candidate. How well does that bode for his leadership? How well does it bode for the informed decision making a free people are required to have to keep their freedom?
    Media love affair with Joe
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.