Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Re: This is pretty cool

All I heard was "A-hole". What does that mean?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I did not try to beat the premise and it worked as advertised. Knowing the program can not read my mind means the same syllables are being enunciated each time. I do find it odd that my brain hears them differently based on what I am reading.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

read one (ie look at) and think the other. what do you hear...the read word or the thought word?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    read one (ie look at) and think the other. what do you hear...the read word or the thought word?
    Well that totally screwed it up for my pea brain. I did as directed and I heard the word that I was thinking of not the one I was looking at. Then I tried to shift from one to the other and I kept hearing the same word ( the one I heard to begin with in the exercise) over and over no matter which word I looked at or thought about.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

This is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I did not try to beat the premise and it worked as advertised. Knowing the program can not read my mind means the same syllables are being enunciated each time. I do find it odd that my brain hears them differently based on what I am reading.
    Same. I went back later and did try to beat the system, and of course, you can, but I thought it was a pretty neat trick played straight.

This is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Thought word, at least for me. If I try to beat it, I can. I hear what I expect to hear, and if I'm thinking it, that's what I hear, even though I'm looking at the other word.

I'm chewing gum so I cant click on the link right now

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I keep hearing "red room, red room". Is that bad?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

What I hear depends on which of the voices in my head I am listening to.

This is pretty cool

If you play it backwards it says black lives matter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire