Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Davis with 34 to lead Lakers, 103-101 win

Not a bad restart.

One and Done

Re: Davis with 34 to lead Lakers, 103-101 win

Very good game.

Davis with 34 to lead Lakers, 103-101 win

James game winner.
    Count the white jerseys that should have been in a position for the rebound...

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...692996/video/1

It was so fun to see basketball again. AD is simply amazing.

Blocking out is a basic skill.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    James game winner.
    Count the white jerseys that should have been in a position for the rebound...

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...692996/video/1

Too bad that they all took a knee against our National Anthem. Season is over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    It was so fun to see basketball again. AD is simply amazing.
    He was, and the game was really fun to watch.

It's funny, I've never really had a favorite NBA team, the only major sport where that is the case. I've always had teams that I just don't like, the Lakers and Celtics topping that list. My rooting interest always focused on where my favorite UK player was. During the pre-COVID part of the season, I actively rooted against the Lakers. However, last night, I got so much joy of watching Davis last night, that I actually flipped my rooting interest and cheered the Lakers on as they won.

When AD went to the Pelicans, I said, this is it, I am going to become a Pelicans fans and just stick with that, no matter what happens. I love the city, it's their only sports team, several things that "check the box" for me. Even with all the Dukies on the team, I still rooted for them, pre-COVID. Now I don't really care about them. Here I am stuck without a team again. I guess I'm destined to never have a team. I may pivot to the Hornets or Heat now. The Hornets were one of about 4-5 teams that I had a nice run of rooting for, maybe the longest outside of the Pistons. I don't know, though. As it goes with the NBA, I guess I'm just a mess when it comes to loyalty outside of UK guys.

AD talking to Danny Green about that lazy ass pick
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Rupp's Runt

PI$$ on the NBA, MLB, NFL, NASCAR, all of them.
    They disrespect my country and my flag, I don't care who they are, I got nothing for them.
    I did not spend my time in the Army in some of these third world shitholes to let these arrogant, selfish, self-centered, rich, pompous, ignorant morons tell me that our servicemembers efforts to keep them free to exercise their right of free speech isn't appreciated and that we who chose to serve are not valued or respected.
    Our country is not a bad country. Yes, we've done some things as a nation that were questionable, but we have also done much, much more to make our nation and this world a better place to live.
    This nonsense wears me out. So, I refuse to spend any of my hard-earned money toward enriching these ignorant Communist ideology loving morons, slave labor sympathizing, child abusing and intellectually deficit P'sOS.
    They can all rot in hell where they belong! ALL OF THEM!

There is a duplicate thread on the Barber Shop that will allow all the discussion you want about your personal feelings. This thread is going to discuss sports.

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    There is a duplicate thread on the Barber Shop that will allow all the discussion you want about your personal feelings. This thread is going to discuss sports.