Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picky Eater Test

Re: Picky Eater Test

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    I actually will eat chicken livers (fried) but took liver to mean beef which I cannot stand.
    Yeah, fried is really kinda cheating there. I'm exactly with you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Fellow non-coconut eaters... Is it the texture, the flavor, or something else that keeps you from it? To me, it's like eating inedible pine straw or something.
    It is the texture for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Yeah, fried is really kinda cheating there. I'm exactly with you on that one.
    Is there another way to eat liver? My youngest granddaughter loves fried chicken livers. She turned two last week and chicken livers was one of her earliest solid types of food. She has a lot of health issues and the livers are high in iron.

I’ve eaten all kinds of liver, beef, pork, even deer. Slice it thin and fry it with some onions makes it pretty tasty.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    It is the texture for me.
    l love coconut, but.........I'm allergic to it. Therefore, no coconuts for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Is there another way to eat liver? My youngest granddaughter loves fried chicken livers. She turned two last week and chicken livers was one of her earliest solid types of food. She has a lot of health issues and the livers are high in iron.

I’ve eaten all kinds of liver, beef, pork, even deer. Slice it thin and fry it with some onions makes it pretty tasty.
    Amen.
    And the gravy is pretty tasty over mashed potatoes!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Amen.
    And the gravy is pretty tasty over mashed potatoes!
    I’ve never tried gravy made from the drippings and crumbs, but can see where it would be pretty good.