Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Possible MONSTER recruiting news coming?

Possible MONSTER recruiting news coming?

Jason A. Hatcher II ‏@ROCK_NATION_6

I official de-committed from USC #WideOpen

T.J. Walker ‏@TWalkerRivals

Jason Hatcher says on Twitter he has decommitted from USC. Cats are a MAJOR player in his recruitment.

Re: Possible MONSTER recruiting news coming?

When he said he didn't need to take anymore visits after going to SoCal, most people took it to mean that he was set on USC and not the possibility that he had made up his mind to go elsewhere. Coach Stoops and his staff are opening UK up to new possibilities.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

‏@MistaAlderman Rivals 250 LB James Hearns just told me he has decommitted from #Florida

Aaron Smith ‏@ASmithRivals

4-star LB Hearns, former Florida commit, told @RowlandRIVALS UK's his "favorite" and there's "definitely a chance I'll commit this weekend."

If Kentucky is stealing a 4 STAR from Florida...watch out

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelSteve View Post
    ‏@MistaAlderman Rivals 250 LB James Hearns just told me he has decommitted from #Florida

Aaron Smith ‏@ASmithRivals

4-star LB Hearns, former Florida commit, told @RowlandRIVALS UK's his "favorite" and there's "definitely a chance I'll commit this weekend."

If Kentucky is stealing a 4 STAR from Florida...watch out

Hold your horses on Hearns, there is rumors about his academic standing so may be a reason he backed out of UF...I hope there isnt but those are the rumors.

Also USC sent oregeron to visit with Hatcher and now Hatcher isnt taking anymore visits according to his mother.

still loving what I am seeing from the staff.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.