Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

More evidence the public is being played.....

Put the mask on while cameras are on him, then when he thinks no one is watching (in a supposedly empty stadium, and a mask order in DC no less)
    BE47C37D-E30C-4385-8C77-96F765B8B62E.jpg

Re: More evidence the public is being played.....

He claims he pulled his mask down because he was dehydrated and needed a sip of water. Funny thing is I don't see any water. Wonder when the critique of his lying will come? Suspect it won't. Of course unlike the commoners, he is regularily tested. He threw this out too, that he was tested negative that very day. OK, more plausible than the "I was dehydrated and taking some water" which is clearly a lie.

But even more evidence of how we are being played and the inaccuracies, or total invalidity of the statistics, and the utter disregard for the economy....... last weekend I had contact with somebody who tested positive. I was in his presence for roughly 2 hrs on Sat, he tested positive on Sunday. I texted my general practioner and he cleared me for a test because me not working for 14 days to self quarantine would be rather detrimental to my business and my employees. Called the hospital to make an appointment and was informed I did not qualify for testing. See, in FL they only test those with a minimum number of symptoms. In essence they limit the pool to INCREASE the positives, making it look more like an "epicenter" or rising frequency of positives. The nurse said she would go thru the signs. I literally said " so I can't get tested unless I have so many signs? So I should say I have these, right? I mean you are baiscally saying just say I have these signs?!" She replied " Can't test without a minimum number of signs so lets go thru them (this after I said I had no signs, just exposure). So thru the list we went. For me, I suddenly had fatigue and trouble getting out of bed (of course at 56, that is expected) and shortness of breath (because having suffered 2 bouts of pulmonary embolism and ealry COPD, that is expected) and headaches (life long migraine sufferer) and abnormal bleeding (taking xeralto has nothing to do with it), etc...until the triage nurse said "OK, you have enough signs to warrant testing". They literally have it so the majority of tests should be positive. Any type of statistical evaluation as far as population frequency is so skewed there in absolutely no way it could be valid. Fortunarely I added one negative to the stats but the idea these numbers are used to determine anything is bizzare when you look at how baked they are
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Besides the hypocrisy in all of this, I’m pissed he was able to watch the game live while the rest of us are relegated to watching on TV. I miss my baseball games.....

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Besides the hypocrisy in all of this, I’m pissed he was able to watch the game live while the rest of us are relegated to watching on TV. I miss my baseball games.....
    You are not special
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

E47D2949-EFB8-4255-909A-D503E0EF8B19.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You are not special

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    He claims he pulled his mask down because he was dehydrated and needed a sip of water. Funny thing is I don't see any water. Wonder when the critique of his lying will come? Suspect it won't. Of course unlike the commoners, he is regularily tested. He threw this out too, that he was tested negative that very day. OK, more plausible than the "I was dehydrated and taking some water" which is clearly a lie.

But even more evidence of how we are being played and the inaccuracies, or total invalidity of the statistics, and the utter disregard for the economy....... last weekend I had contact with somebody who tested positive. I was in his presence for roughly 2 hrs on Sat, he tested positive on Sunday. I texted my general practioner and he cleared me for a test because me not working for 14 days to self quarantine would be rather detrimental to my business and my employees. Called the hospital to make an appointment and was informed I did not qualify for testing. See, in FL they only test those with a minimum number of symptoms. In essence they limit the pool to INCREASE the positives, making it look more like an "epicenter" or rising frequency of positives. The nurse said she would go thru the signs. I literally said " so I can't get tested unless I have so many signs? So I should say I have these, right? I mean you are baiscally saying just say I have these signs?!" She replied " Can't test without a minimum number of signs so lets go thru them (this after I said I had no signs, just exposure). So thru the list we went. For me, I suddenly had fatigue and trouble getting out of bed (of course at 56, that is expected) and shortness of breath (because having suffered 2 bouts of pulmonary embolism and ealry COPD, that is expected) and headaches (life long migraine sufferer) and abnormal bleeding (taking xeralto has nothing to do with it), etc...until the triage nurse said "OK, you have enough signs to warrant testing". They literally have it so the majority of tests should be positive. Any type of statistical evaluation as far as population frequency is so skewed there in absolutely no way it could be valid. Fortunarely I added one negative to the stats but the idea these numbers are used to determine anything is bizzare when you look at how baked they are
    PS: the person who tested positive, along with his wife, are both doing well. both are "over" any illness after less than a week. No hospitalization, no ventilators, no remdesivir, no hydoxyguinalone, no dexamethasone. And these people are both in their late 50's.

I’m in my mid 50s and I see the risks as real, but so are several other diseases if you live like a fool....