Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armed Militia NFAC Plan Demonstration in Lootyville 6/25/20

Armed Militia NFAC Plan Demonstration in Lootyville 6/25/20

Armed militia Not F—ing Around Coalition has an armed demonstration planned for Lootyville this Saturday. They are going to be demanding justice for Breanna Taylor.

IIRC there is an ongoing FBI investigation into shooting of Taylor. Sounds like they aren’t interested in waiting for the FBI’s findings. Or maybe trying to influence the outcome with more mob violence.

After reading what their leader is organizing, I would like to think that the Feds are on standby in case the state and local LEO’s get overwhelmed.

https://www.newsweek.com/black-milit...taylor-1519638

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Armed Militia NFAC Plan Demonstration in Lootyville 6/25/20

All these groups wanting justice could be jumping on a grenade, way more to the story then an innocent lady being shot and killed.

This could be a huge mess and the city ultimately paying as these thugs riot when the truth comes out.

IMO, the investigation has already revealed some unsavory info that they’re dragging their feet on releasing, knowing the chits gonna hit the fan.

Seems to me that if the police were in the wrong they would have already fired and charged him/them.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I think the fear is all hell will break loose and the mayor and governor of this city and state are pretty soft!

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    I think the fear is all hell will break loose and the mayor and governor of this city and state are pretty soft!
    And THAT is exactly why the city is called "Loserville".........I am so glad I don't live in that sewer anymore!
    Louisville, Kentucky. A good place to be from.

During the NFAC march in Lootyville yesterday, other than threatening to burn the (mf’er) city down in four weeks, and shooting three of their own gang members, it went as expected.

The grand master of the NAFC instructed his gang not to aim their weapons at anyone unless someone aims at them first. He said if someone aims at you, “don’t shoot them, kill them”.

Some of the local gangs of protesters took exception to the gangs from out of town and tried to confront them. The confrontations made for a few tense moments as the police kept them separated.

https://www.wlky.com/article/big-pro...-know/33419557

https://www.wlky.com/article/3-wound...march/33422718

Schadenfreude own foot shooting alert!

Some of the local gangs of protesters took exception to the gangs from out of town and tried to confront them. The confrontations made for a few tense moments as the police kept them separated.
    That puts me in mind of a couple of kids on the playground woofing at each other until someone's grandmother comes along to tell them to shut up and either go home, go back to
    playing or start swinging.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Two gangs fighting over the slums!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Schadenfreude own foot shooting alert!
    Better they shoot themselves than somebody else
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

One of the leaders, when asked about the accidental shooting, said "these things happen."

Uh, no. With proper training and discipline and safety rules being observed these things should never happen. At Knob Creek you have thousands of people shooting guns up to and including full auto machine guns, and they don't have 3 people injured from an accidental shooting.

The only way that happens if if those guys are carrying locked and loaded. There's really no need for that unless you're going there with a very itchy trigger finger.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I was watching a live feed of the park where they were staging. One of the NFAC guys was kneeling, he had his shotgun with his muzzle embedded in the ground leaning on it, with his finger on the trigger. Those guys aren’t well trained, no matter what the Grandmaster claims.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    One of the leaders, when asked about the accidental shooting, said "these things happen."

Uh, no. With proper training and discipline and safety rules being observed these things should never happen. At Knob Creek you have thousands of people shooting guns up to and including full auto machine guns, and they don't have 3 people injured from an accidental shooting.

The only way that happens if if those guys are carrying locked and loaded. There's really no need for that unless you're going there with a very itchy trigger finger.
    The news video only had one shot heard, and the LEO looked to be holding up a Mosin Nagant 91/30. Reports said the guy shot himself in the leg, one in the arm, and another in the chest. How do you even pull that off with any kind of attempted safety measures?

Was it only one shot? So first off he brought a Mosin Nagant to this thing? that's a bolt action rifle from the stone age. Fine for hunting, but for this?

Second, how do you accidentally discharge that gun? It's a bolt action rifle,so he had to have a round chambered, and it has a safety on the bolt so he had to have the safety off and then finger on the trigger. Dumbass.

And how do you get those 3 injuries from one round? Maybe it ricocheted if he was on pavement?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Thank goodness the thing ain't cocked
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I am sure trump made her do that

Was it only one shot? So first off he brought a Mosin Nagant to this thing? that's a bolt action rifle from the stone age. Fine for hunting, but for this?

Second, how do you accidentally discharge that gun? It's a bolt action rifle,so he had to have a round chambered, and it has a safety on the bolt so he had to have the safety off and then finger on the trigger. Dumbass.

And how do you get those 3 injuries from one round? Maybe it ricocheted if he was on pavement?
    That rivals Oswalts Magic Bullet that hit Kennedy and Connelly
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I’ve got no idea how he managed it with one shot, but that was all that rang out. This is raw video in which you can hear the shot ring out and the reactions of those nearby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCcs9PyceoA

I tried to find the video with the cop holding the Mosin, but couldn’t. I did find a different video that has a different LEO with a shotgun that appears to have also been gathered at the scene. All three were armed, and I’m sure they didn’t take their firearms with them in the ambulances. The shotgun would be more likely to wound three people with a single shot, depending on distance.

This guy reports that the shot was fired from a lever action rifle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2scrmyAqaA4

They had quite an eclectic assortment of firearms.

Good thing they didn't show up for a battle of wits. They were apparently unarmed for that one.

When it came over the news as “breaking news”, and was reported (3) people were shot after a gun accidentally discharged, I just assumed it was a shotgun.

Grand Master Jay must have been pleased that any credibility that they may have had when they arrived, got thrown out of the window before the thing even got started.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I am a big believer in the second amendment. I believe in the right to carry concealed or out in the open.

Along with proper training, maybe we should not exercise our first and second amendment rights in the same place.

Not requiring it. Not wanting a law. Just some common sense to not bring guns to what should be a peaceful assembly.

Glad no one was killed.

I will be buying my first gun and taking a training class soon.

What would you expect from a group that has been so repressed!

Have strongly thought about doing the same with gun training.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I am a big believer in the second amendment. I believe in the right to carry concealed or out in the open.

Along with proper training, maybe we should not exercise our first and second amendment rights in the same place.

Not requiring it. Not wanting a law. Just some common sense to not bring guns to what should be a peaceful assembly.

Glad no one was killed.

I will be buying my first gun and taking a training class soon.
    We just did. See the threads on the general discussion board.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    We just did. See the threads on the general discussion board.
    Did you choose the Beretta or the Ruger for you?

Likely going with the Ruger. Son in law is checking on availability and price

Still have not filed our CCW paperwork. Govt office is currently closed for remodel. Took advantage of covid to fix the place up

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Likely going with the Ruger. Son in law is checking on availability and price

Still have not filed our CCW paperwork. Govt office is currently closed for remodel. Took advantage of covid to fix the place up
    Ruger makes a solid product. The Security 9 was on my list of finalists, at the time I made a purchase you couldn’t find one.