Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

A Parent's opnion of the liberal teachings in the US school curriculum.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: A Parent's opnion of the liberal teachings in the US school curriculum.

To be honest that so goes without saying I'm surprised it's even an article.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The hate for western civilization is just part of the K-12 curriculum, and the worship of the noble primitive. You have to Counter it when the kids come home, or send them to private, parochial schools. I’ve said this here since my kids were in school. And now that education is paying off for Marxists. Remember it this way: we can’t celebrate Christmas but we can celebrate Kwaanza.

Our American History teacher didn’t use a text book at all in the middle school I taught at. I used a textbook for World History, but it predates Common Core and its left slant. A lot of the ancient cultures had slavery, and I made it a point to indicate to students that slavery began in the earliest of civilizations, and that people of all races have been enslaved.

Keith, my daughter is a speech language pathologist in one of the elementary schools here, and my wife is a teachers aide in elementary as well, If you do not mind me asking, how did your students do on the common core state mandated K Prep test in the social studies category?
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Keith, my daughter is a speech language pathologist in one of the elementary schools here, and my wife is a teachers aide in elementary as well, If you do not mind me asking, how did your students do on the common core state mandated K Prep test in the social studies category?
    Our middle school score is usually one of the highest in the region, I think it was a 73 on 2019 test. KPrep doesn’t test on Social Studies common core, it was never adopted by the state.

Sorry about that. I remember them talking about common core and they talk about the K prep testing a lot and I failed to remember that KY did not adopt common core.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Sorry about that. I remember them talking about common core and they talk about the K prep testing a lot and I failed to remember that KY did not adopt common core.
    Kentucky adopted the common core in math and reading. The math common core that was adopted was actually counter to the SB1 mandate of a narrower, but deeper curriculum.