Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Guess I'll be eating more Goya products

https://www.foxnews.com/media/goya-b...eo-fox-friends

Regardless of politics, we desperately need people to stand up to the cultural revolution, e.g. "Cancel culture". Suppression of free speech through mob response over every tiny perceived infraction is fine.

Boycotts are fine, but now it's a social media boycott for any infraction. Chic-fil-a, which has absolutely no hiring or discrimination cases or issues, is verboten to liberals b/c the family happens to be religious and doesn't share their views. They don't impose them through the company but that's not good enough.

This is so much like the Cultural Revolution, where now even a Broadway play like Hamilton, praised for its inclusiveness just a couple of years ago, is now in trouble b/c Hamilton the person is now on the burn list.

That more than anything shows how this is so much like a Maoist Communist purge. Hamilton was a darling of the left, and is now in trouble b/c it's not far enough. That is exactly what happened in China, and happens regularly in authoritarian regimes. Same for Abraham Lincoln, who "freed the slaves", and is now villified b/c he didn't conform to a doctrine that didn't exist until 160 years after his death.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 07-10-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Guess I'll be eating more Goya products

Unanue called the pushback against him visiting the White House “suppression of speech.” Unanue said that he was previously invited to the White House for an event hosted by the Obama administration for Hispanic Heritage Month.

“So, you’re allowed to talk good or to praise one president, but you’re not allowed to aid in economic and educational prosperity? And you make a positive comment and all of a sudden, it is not acceptable,” Unanue said.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/goya...-alfredo-ortiz
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Guess I'll be eating more Goya products

I always avoided them. You know me being a white privledged racist....but looks like I will be buying them now (although I do use their Mojo marinade for pork)
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.