Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Studies in Leftist Courage - Hollywood Edition

Well known critic of conservatives and Trump in particular, often for his lack of empathy, his lack of concern for the downtrodden, Mr. Robert De Niro.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...nancial-strain

He's having a hard time getting by this year as his income has dropped below $15 million and, best case, will end up at $7.5 million.

“These people, in spite of his robust earnings, have always spent more than he has earned so this 76-year-old robust man couldn’t retire even if he wanted to because he can’t afford to keep up with his lifestyle expense,” said Krauss said, claiming De Niro has been “dramatically" cutting his spending.

FWIW, he's worth $500 mil according to the wife's attorney,and typically makes about $30 mil a year.

But it's so touching this man who is so concerned with the disadvantaged has used his hundreds of millions to benefit them so greatly. You know, by spending it on a lavish lifestyle. I'm sure he tips the staff well like a good liberal.

We're fortunate that, despite his dire circumstances, he still finds the strength to share his insights on how to best help the disadvantaged.

If he puts up a Gofundme I'll be sure to post it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Studies in Leftist Courage - Hollywood Edition

Hey, he did marry and divorce a woman of color. He was paying her credit card debt up to $100,000 per month prior to his financial downturn. That is certainly contributing to the care of a minority right?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Hey, he did marry and divorce a woman of color. He was paying her credit card debt up to $100,000 per month prior to his financial downturn. That is certainly contributing to the care of a minority right?
    Now he's cutting it to only $50K a month though, so is that really caring for someone? Leaving them to subsist on only $600K a year in credit card spending?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I will charge him 5 points for that. The article did not say if the divorce settlement included seeing her nekid once a week though, so that might cost her the 5 points..
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I will charge him 5 points for that. The article did not say if the divorce settlement included seeing her nekid once a week though, so that might cost her the 5 points..
    Her complaint said she was barred from the residential "compound". How many people have their Ex hanging out at their house? I'm amicable with mine, but she's not coming over for dinner.