Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Different Spin On COVID 19 Surge In AZ

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: A Different Spin On COVID 19 Surge In AZ

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Might not be the swabs, could be what they’re putting the swab in is the problem. There are many reports of false negatives all over the main stream media, so it stands to reason there could also be false positives.

Again, I don’t know of any verification of either, maybe just urban myths coming from supposed health care workers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can believe faulty tests. I can believe human error. The fake nurse account, however, wrote that swabs received for use already were contaminated. It implied a conspiracy. It also would have the effect of infecting people who came in for a test.

Facebook is so full of lies, crazy lies, and Russian spies it is beyond belief to me.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I can believe faulty tests. I can believe human error. The fake nurse account, however, wrote that swabs received for use already were contaminated. It implied a conspiracy. It also would have the effect of infecting people who came in for a test.

Facebook is so full of lies, crazy lies, and Russian spies it is beyond belief to me.

False positives aren’t a FB conspiracy, there have been a lot of issues with the tests. I read an article last month about new unused tests being sent to Europe were coming up as positives.

I couldn’t locate the article I read previously, but here is an article on the likely reason for the issue: https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...077_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    This is insanity. It is pure insanity to think the government or some world order is doing all this to destroy us. Faking the swabs. For the love of God, let's back away from the ledge. INSANITY.
    At one point, I too questioned much of the conspiracy theorists. That was before I saw the tactics employed to overthrow an election. Things that I once thought unfathomable from either said no longer seem insanity
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

A Different Spin On COVID 19 Surge In AZ

Connecticut reported 90 false positives, many from nursing homes...

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/...n-15420522.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I don't believe swabs are showing up contaminated. That would be a tin foil hat conspiracy.

I do absolutely believe you could put a clean swab in a test kit and send it in and get a false positive. Lots of tests can have false positive, and it's possible some of these tests have lots of them relative to what we would expect.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.