Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

I Love It When These BLM Traitors Demand More And More

Re: I Love It When These BLM Traitors Demand More And More

I really hope this "defund the police" gets tried in some of the progressive cities (far, far, from me!). For anyone with any ability to reason, it is pretty easy to predict how this social experiment will end. She thinks crime will stop if bellies are full and people have opportunity?

I love it that these clowns get airtime. It just pushes people leaning left and in the middle further away.

On a side, yet related note, I think that the crime in areas with large minority population will continue to substantially rise as has been the recent trend. Proactive policing will likely stop due to department heads wanting their police force to stay out of the headlines. I'm sure the majority of individual officers are feeling pretty unwanted right now too. They will certainly be much more passive in their interactions and it won't take criminals long to abuse this change in policing.

I think your vision of coming events is correct and I really hate that for the business owners that are negatively affected by the crime wave. They were actually providing a community service in the hood and the schmucks stole from them and they close up shop and now grandma has to take a bus or a train 5 miles to shop for a loaf of bread.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

It is Thursday, July 9, 2020, and I am still RETIRED! 😎

I am all for these moronic demands. Makes the left look more and more idiotic.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    It is Thursday, July 9, 2020, and I am still RETIRED! 😎
    I think LEO everywhere are adding up the days.