Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Some Thoughts from Marcellus Wiley on BLM Mission Statement

Some Thoughts from Marcellus Wiley on BLM Mission Statement

The former NFL player makes some poignant observations in the article linked below. The video clip linked in the article of his commentary is well worth the 3 or so minutes to watch as well, imo.

“Wiley also pointed to concerns over Black Lives Matter’s mission statement, which states its goal to “dismantle the patriarchy” and “disrupt the Western prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.” Wiley claims people have not taken time to read or understand BLM saying, “I don’t know how many people really look into the mission statement of Black Lives Matter, but I did, and when you look at it, there’s a couple things that jump out to me.”

Two things. My family structure is vital (sic) important to me. Not only the one I grew up in, but the one I’m trying to create right now. Being a father and a husband- that’s my mission in life right now. How do I reconcile that with what I just told you with this mission statement that says ‘we dismantle the patriarchal practice we disrupt the Western prescribed nuclear family structure requirement’?“

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/03...is-a-bad-idea/

Re: Some Thoughts from Marcellus Wiley on BLM Mission Statement

The BLM mission statement is a basic cut and paste of the Communist Manifesto. Break down the nuclear family, religious ties, etc.

What that has to do with equality is beyond my understanding, as "equality" and "communism" don't appear often in the same sentence.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    The BLM mission statement is a basic cut and paste of the Communist Manifesto. Break down the nuclear family, religious ties, etc.

What that has to do with equality is beyond my understanding, as "equality" and "communism" don't appear often in the same sentence.
    Yep

It blows my mind that more have not blown the lid off of BLM.

You know the sad part these guys are only supporting BLM because of recruiting and their paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I would like to ask Calipari and Stoops what part of the BLM mission statement they support

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    You know the sad part these guys are only supporting BLM because of recruiting and their paycheck.
    If they don't, if they stand up for their beliefs, other schools will use it againt them and paint them as racist.

I have no issue with them standing up for equal justice and treatment. I will stand up for that as well. What I won't support is a movement by an organization that advocates murdering police officers simply because of the job they do. To me that is no different then hanging somebody for the color of their skin.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

There is a reason a large number of the BLM movement are twenty somethings that have been to colleges that focus more on teaching Marxism than employability.

Black Lives Matter Philadelphia leader proposes five-year plan to abolish police
    BLM Philadelphia chapter leader says community is safer without police, needs five years to build alternatives

And according to BLM Philadelphia representative and activist YahNé Ndgo, the chapter has developed a five-year plan to do just that.

"One of the things that we are demanding over five years is the complete abolition. We don't want to see any police in our community," Ndgo told Fox News in an interview Tuesday. "Over the course of those five years, it gives time for the community to begin to build what is needed. We aren't looking to leave any kind of vacancy around the issue of safety."
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Well I would build walls around my house and definitely load up on guns if this happened in Louisville!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I would like to ask Calipari and Stoops what part of the BLM mission statement they support
    Darryl
    I am sure neither has read the message statement. I had not read it before. It is a lot more than just African Americans are disenfranchised by police brutality and systemic racism.

BLM boils down to an overthrowing of the government.

They don't want to end policing. they simply want to replace the police we have currently with their own "community" police force they control. Wait and see.

This was the model of the nation of Islam and has been explicitly referenced by BLM leaders. Same thing Europe is facing with local ethnic communities extragovernmentally enforcing Sharia.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

BLM is ok with their forms of racism!