Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: So what do they want?

So what do they want?

I mean exactly, not equality under the law as all individuals in this nation have it due to the "anti-discrimminatory" laws. Citizens under the law are treated equally. Those who violate the law are punished as is Derrick Chauvid. Businesses can not legally discriminate...unless you are a police officer (see businesses who refuse to serve them. Try doing that to a minority or person who is gay).

But back to the point.....exactly what are the demands SPECIFICALLY? You think toppling down a Christopher Columbus statue serves a purpose? If so, remove all statues...including Martin Luther King, because if you are bothered by Abe Lincoln's likeness, who is the most influential president concerning slavery, its clear no statue is acceptable.

Is it get rid of the police? One of the most moronic ideas ever, one that surpasses every moronic idea to ever come down the pike by a long long distance.

Is it to allow felons who run from the police freedom if they are black? And release all black inmates? I thought it was about equality.

Is it about reparations? Great way to unite the nation!

So what it is? What stops the madness other than mayors saying enough is enough...quit destroying public property? When does it end and why?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: So what do they want?

Blacks want superiority; NOT equality

Darryl

Not all blacks only the leaders of BLM.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Not all blacks only the leaders of BLM.
    That is fair

Darryl

Hard working Americans of all race do not appreciate the current situation.
    The total brain washing that the BLM has over this young group is so baffling and will lead this country towards destruction way before global warming!

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Blacks want superiority; NOT equality

Darryl
    This is the only post that even slightly addresses the question
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

They want to topple the government and install a Marxist regime.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    They want to topple the government and install a Marxist regime.
    Do they not see what that form of government does to all the African nations?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Does not matter they want to rule and destroy America at all cost!

Unfortunately good black folks are asking the same question, just ate dinner with a friend that is black and we talked about this very thing. He basically said what are you gonna get by acting out in this way, you can’t change people’s racial feelings it’s something that is deeper than going to riot, that just makes it worse.
    Go Cats!

In my opinion what they want is similar to what a child wants when it acts out, it’s not really sure. I hate seeing stuff like the booker situation, makes me sick. There’s no changing some people, but it will get better with time if it’s not brought to this point of hatred every 50 years.
    Go Cats!

Do you really believe the riots are race related?
    This whole BLM has very very little to do with racism and a whole lot to do with tearing down the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Do you really believe the riots are race related?
    This whole BLM has very very little to do with racism and a whole lot to do with tearing down the United States.
    That is their stated goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    Unfortunately good black folks are asking the same question, just ate dinner with a friend that is black and we talked about this very thing. He basically said what are you gonna get by acting out in this way, you can’t change people’s racial feelings it’s something that is deeper than going to riot, that just makes it worse.
    I say that is fortunate, not unfortunate. Rioting does exactly the opposite. Random shooting is not going to solve anything.

Ok but we fully know racism is low on their list.
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    That is their stated goal.

So what do they want?

BLM wants all of the statues taken down because they think they should be vilified for their support of slavery instead of being memorialized

BLM movement might have a bigger impact by boycotting cotton, rice, sugar and tobacco. After all, it ultimately came down to the revenue brought in from the products that the slaves were forced to plant, cultivate and harvest. If a statue invokes horrible thoughts of what their ancestors had to endure they need to really get to what really drove slavery leading to the civil war.

Cotton was king and 70% of the worlds cotton was produced in the south. Most of the rice, sugar and tobacco that came from the south was sold to the northern states. The war could have been avoided had the north just boycotted those products. Blockades were in place to prevent the export of cotton to Great Britain. I’m guessing people in the north continued enjoying their cotton sheets, clothes, hankies, etc. while railing against slavery.

Regardless, those products should invoke more feelings of disgust more than a bronze statue of some guy that was fighting for the revenue cotton, sugar, rice and tobacco brought in. Want to make an economic impact? Organize a boycott and take down the cotton, sugar, tobacco and rice industries

I’m guessing there’s been thousands upon thousands of cotton blend BLM t shirts made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 07-16-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

BLM wants all of the statues taken down because
    they want to flex their new found muscle and make the general public accept the public shame of allowing it to happen..
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.