Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Prayers for my wife's cousin, rest in peace

Greg died of Covid-19 last night.

54. Leaves behind wife (she is also infected) and three children.

Daughter just graduated LSU and was set to take over the family business, and another child in college, and a 13 year old son.

Greg owned a funeral home and related businesses. I don't know where he was infected, but if I was a betting man, it was comforting others in their time of loss. They have been comforting families in their small town for 160 years, with him running the last 30.

Rest in peace, Greg. May God bless. Prayers for the family and his wife for her recovery. Screenshot_20200704-134252.jpg

Rupp's Runt

Prayers for sure. Sorry to hear this

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Re: Prayers for my wife's cousin, rest in peace

So very sorry. My condolences.

God Bless his family.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

God bless him and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Nothing I can do to help the dearly departed but I can sure say a prayer on behalf of the spouse who has to fight the virus and condolences to the family. Darrell, please let the Missus know that I am sorry for her family's loss and am praying for the survivor.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Prayers for God's Comforting Arms to envelope them and uplift them in this most difficult time. Prayers for Mrs C and you as well as you help her through this time.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Fab Five

How very sad. Prayers for a peaceful repose.
    Real Fan since 1958

Players he coached lined the streets of the little small town in uniforms and gave him a salute with their bats as the funeral procession went through. Very touching. The kids meant a lot to him.

Screenshot_20200717-001232__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200717-001252__01.jpg
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 07-17-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Rupp's Runt

Very touching.
    Condolences to all of the family and friends.

sad and touching........ He was 3 years younger than me, and probably in better health.

I was tested today. Don't ask why.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Greg died of Covid-19 last night.

54. Leaves behind wife (she is also infected) and three children.

Daughter just graduated LSU and was set to take over the family business, and another child in college, and a 13 year old son.

Greg owned a funeral home and related businesses. I don't know where he was infected, but if I was a betting man, it was comforting others in their time of loss. They have been comforting families in their small town for 160 years, with him running the last 30.

Rest in peace, Greg. May God bless. Prayers for the family and his wife for her recovery. Screenshot_20200704-134252.jpg

So sorry for your loss and to your Family. I pray the Savior wraps them in his arms and provides all the comfort they need in this most challenging time.

You are the first person I personally know to have lost someone to this virus.