Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Could Left and Right Agree on This?

https://www.nysun.com/editorials/cou...on-this/91179/

What will force this debate into the open? In the Wall Street Journal, James Grant has just likened the chairman of the Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, to Dr. Feelgood. In the latest number of Mr. Grant’s newsletter, the leading article points out that, following the expansion of our central bank’s balance sheet in the current crisis, the ratio of the Fed’s assets to capital is now a staggering 182 to one. When are the left-of-center sages going to catch up with this issue?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Could Left and Right Agree on This?

I don't know that the Gold Standard can survive in today's economy. Going backward may be worse medicine than continuing the current course.

I have friends on both sides of the political spectrum. I don’t have any woke leftist friends. As we discuss the current situation, traditional left and traditional right are more in agreement about things than you would think. The woke left hates anyone in disagreement, left, middle or right. They won’t talk or discuss anything, more inclined to label a disagreeing opinion as racist or fascist regardless of factual basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    They won’t talk or discuss anything, more inclined to label a disagreeing opinion as racist or fascist regardless of factual basis.
    The brain dead masses that are the wellspring of real fascism throughout history. Few things are as dangerous as people who think they are all knowing and completely right and that any action is justified to achieve their end goals.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.