Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I did not know this....and does it/should it change my opinion?

I did not know this....and does it/should it change my opinion?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/us/mi...rnd/index.html

For a cliff note
    In the Floyd murder, 2 of the officers had been on the force (out of the academy so they were not experienced officers) for less than 6 months with one being his 4th day on the job. Now I still see this as a killing but my opinion on the actions of those two is FAR less. These guys were still in training mode and it would have taken hugh guts to confront your trainer. I now believe Chauvin was trying to "teach the rookies" how bad a dude he was, hence the brutality..but I still have less disgust for those two. The third bystander was a 8 yr veteran of the Minneapolis force so no excuse there.

Don't read that as I think any are guilt free. They are not. But for me it is a consideration and mitigating circumstance. Sort of in the way I don't hold all Germans guiltynof the crime committed by Hitler (the Godwin rule applies here..LOL)

Sort of wish this was more reported and am shocked to find this in a CNN article (see, I don't just read Fox News)...but at the risk of being called a racist
    Last edited by Doc; 07-01-2020 at 07:33 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.