Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

So This Soros Backed DA In St. Louis Is Investigating Couple Defending Home

Re: So This Soros Backed DA In St. Louis Is Investigating Couple Defending Home

I saw that last night. The crowd busted their gate down to enter their private property.

I’m betting the NYC DA is Soros backed also, the office there released all those that were arrested two weeks ago and opted not to charge them.

We are sliding quickly to a WROL situation.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Invading private property is serious. It would also be quite scary for a person to see a large number of people breach my gate not knowing what they would do.

Defending life and property is legal.

The home owners did nothing more than the protestors. There is video of the PEACEFUL PROTESTORS carrying weapons. No shots were fired and the owners on their private property having legally owned firearms
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.