Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Protesters In Lootyville Have 2nd Street Bridge Shut Down

http://wlky.com/article/protesters-s...000028?src=app...

“tried to bury Breanna, but she’s a seed”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Dozens arrested (33) and several cars (19) towed after the bridge was blocked for around four hours.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Protesters In Lootyville Have 2nd Street Bridge Shut Down

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Dozens arrested (33) and several cars (19) towed after the bridge was blocked for around four hours.

Good. Protest all you want but do so without violating the laws
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Good. Protest all you want but do so without violating the laws
    When it starts costing protesters money they’ll be less likely to break the law. I think it’s like $150. to get your car out of the impoundment lot, and there may be a $20/day storage fee.

Those that got arrested, will have to bail out and then have court costs and fines to deal with.

Start arresting and convict on felonies so they can't legally vote
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Lootyville.....funny and sad all at the same time.....

This Breanna Taylor justice has gotten out of hand and made national news. Just last night on national news a lady in college in another state has created an online petition that has garnered 10 million signatures wanting justice.
    What happens when the real truth comes out that BT was indeed associated with drugs.
    Just tired of EVERYDAY some form of new is basically telling me I am racist and all this protesting and riots is ok and we need to listen.
    Where is the forms of news telling the real facts and giving truths to these national terrorist!
    There is such a news spin and the agenda is hating on Trump and blaming him for the current state of things while the Democrats are loving the current state of things because they can continue to control these simple minded individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    This Breanna Taylor justice has gotten out of hand and made national news. Just last night on national news a lady in college in another state has created an online petition that has garnered 10 million signatures wanting justice.
    What happens when the real truth comes out that BT was indeed associated with drugs.
    Just tired of EVERYDAY some form of new is basically telling me I am racist and all this protesting and riots is ok and we need to listen.
    Where is the forms of news telling the real facts and giving truths to these national terrorist!
    There is such a news spin and the agenda is hating on Trump and blaming him for the current state of things while the Democrats are loving the current state of things because they can continue to control these simple minded individuals.
    Personally I am all for the state eliminating no knock warrants, especially those done at night. There is just too big a possibility of people being killed when they are carried out.

Yes I agree but in this case the police are heard knocking.

Comeback Cat

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Personally I am all for the state eliminating no knock warrants, especially those done at night. There is just too big a possibility of people being killed when they are carried out.
    My son is a state police officer. There are very stringent requirements to get a no knock warrant. It generally involves tactical knowledge that armed folks are inside who will not go quietly and simply knocking on door and saying we are the police can we please come in will only eliminate the surprise element the police have. The Navy seals executed a no knock on Bin Laden. I am not being flippant but society today seems to have no problem putting our police at greater risk every day. Wait till all the early retirements hit the forces. KSP cannot even get enough applicants for a new cadet class. Try to arrest someone who is fighting you and not put your knee on their back to cuff them. Guess what that is now a crime in New York. The Libs are about to get what they want, no cops.