Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: What a day..........

What a day..........

Late last PM am checking my Facebook messages and see I have one from some unknown person informing me that one of my employees is posting racist stuff on facebook and "what am I going to do about it?". Additionally another "snowflake" messaged me with a posted link and a "what are you going to do about this". The link went to a page that had been removed. So I reply to the first one that I will look into it. Well this am I get to work and check my BUSINESS facebook and it has business review to NOT go here because we employ racists. Included in the review are screensnaps of a conversation where my employee is comparing Michelle Obama to a chimpanzee and posting that people associated with BLM should suck a #### and they should #### off, etc... Of course I reported the review to facebook as inappropriate (yet it is still there waiting for review), and the employee has been terminated. However I am now seeing other posts from the "woke crowd" on my page, including some moron who brags about "taking a tracer" to the face in some protest, etc... This isn't the first time my employee has done this, likely she was drunk... and it should be corrected to say former employee, but now I got this woke crowd **** potentially mucking up my business page. We did reach out to the original poster (who based on her facebook page, isn't much different than tracer-man) letting her know it has been addressed but how in the hell do I stop this crap!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: What a day..........

If you cancel your facebook page will it lock the content and make the page log in cease to function?

I am really facebook stupid so the above question may appear to be moronic.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Maybe a statement on your page relating to the care of your true clients from the animal world regardless of race, gender, or sexual preference would suffice.
    Any person or persons who love those creatures and seeks the appropriate care will be treated equally and with the respect they deserve as humane and caring individuals.
    And any employee or customer that disagrees with that is not wanted regardless.

You can't be responsible for the attitudes of people, only those you seek to comfort and heal.

Basically, changing the discussion, and making lemonade from the lemons you were handed.
    Last edited by kingcat; 07-21-2020 at 01:34 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

The snowflake who reviewed my business is in California. I am in FL so not a business review. Reported to facebok for removal
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

I would refer it to counsel. It is obviously malicious. I'm sure the ****head has no money, but it might make them think about deleting the post on their own.
    Real Fan since 1958