Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Firearm ownership surging

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Thanks, I added him to my follow list.
    He also post under his wife's page sometimes when FB puts him in jail. lol He does good reviews as well.

I don't follow his wife's page, but I think it is just mrsgunsngear

Looks like 40% of recent firearms purchases have gone to first time buyers, and nearly a million Americans became first time gun owners in the month of June.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-time-buyers/

In this area any firearm seen as a defensive firearm seems to be flying out of the stores, especially used ones. A local pawnshop that is an FFL dealer will advertise used semiautomatic pistols as they become available and they are snatched up in minutes.

Keith, just curious where they advertise. Online is very restrictive about gun ads, wondering if they use local paper or other means.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Keith, just curious where they advertise. Online is very restrictive about gun ads, wondering if they use local paper or other means.
    They advertise on FB. They are an FFL, which means FB can’t use their private seller standards.

Here’s an example. This AR sold about as fast as it was listed.

300B3E99-D18D-4A8B-85F4-60E32B3CEA53.jpg

C4F6EFDD-DDD5-4234-ADD1-0AB01D4FAEAC.jpg

July was the 7th consecutive month of record firearm NICS checks, 3.6 million for the month.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ground-checks/