Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Noose In NASCAR Stall Since 10/19

Noose In NASCAR Stall Since 10/19

https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/23/fbi...e-there-since/

Someone fashioned the pull down rope on a garage door in the stall well before NASCAR assigned the racing stalls at Talledega.

Thank God, this didn’t escalate into a violent event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Noose In NASCAR Stall Since 10/19

This is another example of how people tend to overreact and it causes people to misread things.

Every garage door in that garage has one....someone is being a drama king here and NASCAR has more egg on its face it can’t wipe off.....
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/23/fbi...e-there-since/

Someone fashioned the pull down rope on a garage door in the stall well before NASCAR assigned the racing stalls at Talledega.

Thank God, this didn’t escalate into a violent event.

This is insane. Pitiful, I’m glad it wasn’t actually true, but I’m equally upset that millions were painted with a broad brush ASSUMING it was true, guilty until proven innocent.

I told my wife yesterday this was a hoax or something like it. Nobody gets in those garages....and the current climate would only be a really really bad joke. So this being what it is is no surprise to me....none at all
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fake Noose

This is what happens when people search out reasons to be offended.

Sports are the release for most from the stupid $hit going on in the world....not even sports are now safe....

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Fake Noose
    By Fake News
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    This is what happens when people search out reasons to be offended.
    This post offends me

Over the past years we’ve had a rather large Halloween set up in my yard. We went overboard and a party type thing every year Our house was and still is a favorite for the locals to swing by to see what our theme is. Not so long ago, 3/4 years ago I have an area that is set as a graveyard with tombstones ghosts, goblins the whole bit. I have full sized rubber skeleton that hung by a noose from the tree in the front portion of the yard. At night it had lighting that accented it swinging in the breeze.

Never thought twice about it.

Last edited by blueboss; 06-24-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Never thought twice about it.
    Time to retire the rubber skeleton. Otherwise your yard is likely to be picketed by BLM and your Halloween display is likely to be set afire. If the fire spreads thru the dry grass in your yard and sets your house on fire, well tough cookies. Your holiday display inflamed the sensibilities of minority citizens of this country and they had a right to destroy the hate crime display set up by a member of the white supremacy.

That is assuming your ethnic background is in central Europe and not Asia, Africa, the Australian outback, or maybe one of the middle American countries.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Time to retire the rubber skeleton. Otherwise your yard is likely to be picketed by BLM and your Halloween display is likely to be set afire. If the fire spreads thru the dry grass in your yard and sets your house on fire, well tough cookies. Your holiday display inflamed the sensibilities of minority citizens of this country and they had a right to destroy the hate crime display set up by a member of the white supremacy.

That is assuming your ethnic background is in central Europe and not Asia, Africa, the Australian outback, or maybe one of the middle American countries.
    I have it on good authority that the rubber skeleton is a replica of Shawn McGilacuddy’s skeleton from Tullamore Ireland. He was hung for killing his girlfriend’s husband after a long night of drinking red ales and eating mutton in a local pub.

To date I have not had anyone from the Mcgilacuddy clan stop by and protest or lodge a complaint for the skeleton being offensive. I did have someone from the O’Leary family swing by and tell me that he had it coming to him, glad he got his due.

Do you think that any member of BLM cares about the origin of the rubber bones or the fact that they are rubber? No and no again. The protest would be centered around the noose and the tree limb. If you want to really stir them up, park a mule next to the rubber bones.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.