Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Love him or despise him, I have to admit his thoughts are interesting to me

Love him or despise him, I have to admit his thoughts are interesting to me

Tucker Carlson: The real reason mobs across the country are tearing down American monuments

Never in American history have they been more emboldened than they are now. Just this Monday afternoon, around lunchtime, an activist called Shaun King issued the following demand on Twitter: "All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus and his European mother and their white friends should also come down. They are a gross form of white supremacy created as tools of oppression, racist propaganda. They should all come down."

Before you dismiss that idea as absurd, the rantings of some crank on social media, keep in mind that Shaun King is the most famous Black Lives Matter leader in this country. Black Lives Matter is now more popular than either major political party. So, don't be surprised when they come for your church. Why wouldn't they? No one is stopping them.

The forces of destruction have grand ambitions. It's not just about the Teddy Roosevelt statue. They plan to rule this country. What will happen if they do?

Well, you may imagine that self-defense is bulwark against chaos. In this country, you assume you can always defend yourself and your family. That's a pillar of our civilization, of all Western civilizations.

One woman assumed that, too. On Wednesday, she was driving through Louisville, Ky. According to local police, the woman found herself surrounded by protesters who were blocking the road. They stood in front of her car with a megaphone. She argued with them to let her pass. One of them produced a gun. The woman tried to flee.

When the woman stopped at a red light a block later, another protester pointed a gun at her. Again, she hit the gas and made it home alive.

On Sunday, National Public Radio published an article about the incident. The headline of that piece: "Vehicle attacks rise as extremists target protesters." In other words, for trying to escape from being murdered, NPR called this woman an extremist who was "targeting protesters."

Think about that and you'll begin to understand why so few citizens have tried to stop the mobs as they pillage our country. Antifa doesn't own the statues in your city's parks; it doesn't own your city. You do. You help pay for it. But what would happen if you tried to defend public property or even if you tried to defend your own property?

You know the answer. You'd be swarmed by federal agents, you'd be Roger Stoned with the help and complicity of CNN and NPR and so many others. You'd be the criminal. There's no question. You've seen this happen before.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Love him or despise him, I have to admit his thoughts are interesting to me

I’m waiting for every horse drawn carriage or horseback riding person toppled....after all how could these people be so stupid now that we have cars and trucks? Oh wait.....

Re: Love him or despise him, I have to admit his thoughts are interesting to me

It’s just a matter of time before BLM turns on the Dems, who are the party of slavery, the party of the KKK, the party of George Wallace, the party of Bull Connor, etc.