Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Son is buying a house...

Glad for him. But will miss having him around.

He grilled pork loin, chicken, brats, wings and hot dogs yesterday, some fake meat my vegetarian daughter likes, roasted vegetables and mushrooms, made homemade mashed potatoes in his instapot, and homemade frozen blueberry yogurt (I'm watching what I am eating this summer).

Last night he rigged up Quiplash on the TV together with Facetime and we played family games with daughter and her fiancé and son's girlfriend remotely. Lot of fun hurling insults in real time at each other even with them 400 miles away or whatever.

Those aren't the only reasons I'm going to miss him, but ones I was thinking of this afternoon.

Re: Son is buying a house...

Brooke and Tommy (aka the border) are doing the same. Are buying one of those cookie cutter houses. broke ground 5 weeks ago and are already putting up drywall.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Brooke and Tommy (aka the border) are doing the same. Are buying one of those cookie cutter houses. broke ground 5 weeks ago and are already putting up drywall.
    picture of their driveway

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

lol Doc!

Son just left the house. It's his birthday. Walk-through at 5:30 pm, closing thereafter. Happy Birthday to him.