Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Coronavirus: Dexamethasone proves first life-saving drug

Coronavirus: Dexamethasone proves first life-saving drug

Widely available and very affordable as well. Not a 100% cure all, but a very effective medicine for those on ventilators.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Coronavirus: Dexamethasone proves first life-saving drug

I noted that it is used to create a lot of the same diseases that hydroxychloroquin is used to treat.

I am shocked it took so long to come to this point. Vets use dexi like water. It is by far and away our number 1 drug ti treat inflammation of any type. Cost is less than a penny a dose for tablets and the injectable is a couple bucks a bottle. Dexi is similar to prednisone/prednisilone, just far more potent (approx 20x stronger). If the issue with Covid is inflammatory, it should have been implimented as part of the protocol months ago.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I am shocked it took so long to come to this point. Vets use dexi like water. It is by far and away our number 1 drug ti treat inflammation of any type. Cost is less than a penny a dose for tablets and the injectable is a couple bucks a bottle. Dexi is similar to prednisone/prednisilone, just far more potent (approx 20x stronger). If the issue with Covid is inflammatory, it should have been implimented as part of the protocol months ago.
    Any low cost pharma alternatives get buried quickly.