Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very disappointed in Trump; he’s as spineless as the Democrats are

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Very disappointed in Trump; he’s as spineless as the Democrats are

I cannot believe that armed insurrectionists have taken over parts of an American city, And the Army has not been called in.

City police have abandoned that area, obviously in fear.

Set up machine gun nests and send those thugs home.

Darryl

Re: Very disappointed in Trump; he’s as spineless as the Democrats are

Sorry but what city?

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Sorry but what city?
    Seattle. You will be shocked

Darryl

Thanks and yes very disappointed, these young folks are worried about global warming well things like this are driving our society to an end!

Trump is useful only b/c he has supported some causes that are valid, but he's a petulant idiot much of the time, and is in overdrive with it right now.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Nations armed forces are likely to resist being involved in any action on home turf. They have already made that clear in public statements. The constitution says he could make them take the actions he commands, but that only works if they are willing to do so.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Nations armed forces are likely to resist being involved in any action on home turf. They have already made that clear in public statements. The constitution says he could make them take the actions he commands, but that only works if they are willing to do so.
    The Pentagon doesn't want any part of the PR nightmare of skirmish lines in downtown Seattle. That's why they're blowing back on Trump's threats to use them. it's b/c they don't want to come off bad by doing an admittedly tough and politically charged job. They learned their lessons with Vietnam coverage and imagery.

It's the role of the Washington National Guard, but clearly they plan on coddling and tolerating and thus encouraging this outrageousness.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

What it comes down to is citizens have to protect their own families/property. And that’s a doctrine I firmly believe in.

Darryl

You will start seeing more cases of that in the future.
    Hard working Americans both white and black will not stand for this.
    All we are seeing is the ones both white and black who feel entitled supporting things currently.

I noted that they has a secure boarder around the city....and this from people who advocate "open boarders"

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It's the role of the Washington National Guard, but clearly they plan on coddling and tolerating and thus encouraging this outrageousness.
    It sure does not appear that Inslee intends to enforce the law of the land and is unlikely to call in the NG.
    seeya
    dan

IMO it is the responsibility of the mayor, then the governor to ask for help. Of course that would mean he would have to be aware of it, something he stated he wasn't as of last night. But if he does not, then, and only then should the feds get involved.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'm tempted to drive out there and walk through and tell them to F off when they ask for my ID. If they want to stand off with scary looking guns I think I know some people who can match up with them as needed.

Take a camera crew with live stream and turn the tables. Document their fascist behavior when they try to stop an American citizen from walking in an American city.

Why would Trump call in the military? The mayor and governor seem fine with the takeover, and the entire action makes Dems look like idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I'm tempted to drive out there and walk through and tell them to F off when they ask for my ID. If they want to stand off with scary looking guns I think I know some people who can match up with them as needed.

Take a camera crew with live stream and turn the tables. Document their fascist behavior when they try to stop an American citizen from walking in an American city.
    Be sure to wear a Red MAGA hat

There's a scene in Lawrence of Arabia where the Arabs take over the Damascus City Hall and government buildings. The British General (Allenby IIRC) decides to do nothing. Eventually the revolt implodes and they disburse with no loss of life. A wise approach IMHO.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    There's a scene in Lawrence of Arabia where the Arabs take over the Damascus City Hall and government buildings. The British General (Allenby IIRC) decides to do nothing. Eventually the revolt implodes and they disburse with no loss of life. A wise approach IMHO.
    Wasn't the hospital in total dissaray with folks likley dying from it?

I hear you.

The stories of armed folks on the streets and businesses being "taxed" by the armed enforcers is crazy in this country.

The national guard needs to come to Seattle. I worry about using troops. I try to differentiate between protests and riots. This is insurrection and secession which was settled in Grant vs Lee in 1865.

There's a scene in "Waco" where the Feds surround the compound, then burn it to the ground. Might be a bit of an over reaction but then it might not.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    There's a scene in "Waco" where the Feds surround the compound, then burn it to the ground. Might be a bit of an over reaction but then it might not.
    Guaranteed to make the nightly news.
    seeya
    dan

good article on this (LINK)

I was against it when previous administrations did this (Ferguson) and would be here, except the state has advocated its responsibilities to the residents and business of that area, as well as ALL citizen of the city/state who have the right to utilize that area. The governors were so willing to exert their powers in the pandemic, telling people what they could and could not do. Now the wilt like old flowers

It’s kind of funny if you think about what they have done. They claim to be open borders, but the first thing they did was establish a border and place armed sentries to regulate who can come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    It’s kind of funny if you think about what they have done. They claim to be open borders, but the first thing they did was establish a border and place armed sentries to regulate who can come and go.
    Great point..

The rest of that story is that the British lose that entire territory, the Arabs win and bring what has so far been an endless cycle of carnage, infighting and war to the region.

I'm all for not losing life, but this tolerance of absolute lawlessness is going to extremes. Nowdays when anyone takes a notion to riot or loot the solution is to back away and let them do it. Incentive theory suggests we're therefor going to get a lot more of it.

It's like schools that let their students storm the court/field after wins. Let them start and you'll get it all the time. Esp. with dumbass students like the punks in Seattle.

I'm not saying we use nukes, and allowing peaceful protests is one thing, but the police accepting there is an area where they are "not allowed"? Thats' bordering on too far to me.

A sit in in the park, even "Occupy Wall Street" type demonstrations, OK. But putting up barriers and asking people for ID and patrolling with armed security and saying the police aren't allowed and this is some separate zone from the US? At what point do we simply not tolerate this kind of ignoring of the basic rule of law? How much is too much?

For me personally it's Seattle, but let some bunch of snot nosed know nothing punks encircle my house or business and start asking me for ID to pass, and possibly for money to pay them off. They want to settle things from now on without law enforcement? Are they sure about that?

Rupp's Runt

CBBN is 100% correct.
    And from my perspective, the Mayor of Seattle and the Governor of Washington state have both abdicated their authority, refuse to protect their citizens, and are allowing this nonsense to continue.
    Something needs to be done. And if it is invoking the Insurrection Act, then the time is well past to do so.
    And the upper tier military personnel that are not in favor of this? Replace them and carry on. It is their duty, based on their sworn oaths, to protect and defend the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES, foreign & domestic and to obey the lawful orders of those appointed over them. Which the POTUS is.
    At what point is enough really enough?
    It's time to quell this now. JMHO.

I am to the point why quell these events, let them continue to grow and bleed over to the Democrats, my point is that these thugs have zero respect for anyone and let the liberals suffer at their hands and I guarantee a crack down will happen.
    These events are not race related but media race driven.

seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Oh they're all for this stuff, so long as they can stay in power.

seeya
    dan