Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very disappointed in Trump; he’s as spineless as the Democrats are

Re: Very disappointed in Trump; he’s as spineless as the Democrats are

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

That reads like an article in The Onion......but it isn’t.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

They want free education but want to take away people's pensions. Get rid of the courts but retry cases.

Just going by their literal words and nothing else they want segregated health care.

Equal rights and equal opportunity for all Americans. I could care less if my doctor was black or a woman or whatever--if they listen and are competent.

But if experience has been a man having a woman urologist or a woman with a male gynecologist and the doctor not relating to a concern, I get some it . But the demands in total are not realistic.

I would say I am opposed to for profit prisons. There is no incentive and in fact just opposite to reduce crime if folks make profit from other people being incarcerated.

I guess the proposal to publicly fund a series of Harold and Kumar movies didn't get enough votes for the final cut.

This is the point where some adult stands up and says "I have read your terms. I reject them all, as you are a bunch of sniveling kids and not a group with which we negotiate. You have 24 hours to pack up and move back to your off campus apartments or we will call each of your mommies and daddies and ask them to cut off your allowance."

As history pointed out, it's almost nonsensical if you really look at what they are asking. They want to ban the police and then have individual neighborhoods given the right to form "anti crime systems"? Uh, what system would that be? One where you designate people to patrol and respond to criminal behavior? I think we call that "police".

BTW this is exactly what Tucker Carlson was talking about. They don't want to get rid of the police really. they want to replace the current police with THEIR police.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post

I would say I am opposed to for profit prisons. There is no incentive and in fact just opposite to reduce crime if folks make profit from other people being incarcerated.
    I'm all for that, and I'm good with lowering requirements to run for public office, though at least in Kentucky they are pretty low outside of statewide offices and even then if you have something like 5,000 signatures I think you can run.

Yep, I just googled, which btw took about 2 minutes in Kentucky and the process is very accessible (I may start a campaign for Senator). It's 5K signatures to get on the ballot for Senator for example. I think it varies by office.

But in the context of that document, I think those are in the category of "even a broken clock is right twice a day".
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

That is apt. I find it wild their demands in both how large-scale they are and then so specific as to people they know. Unrealistic in so many ways.

Take away anyone's pension? Nope; I am not for that. No place for that.

Surround them, cut off the electric and water, starve them. No need to fire a shot....
    I’ve got my popcorn 🍿

They apparently caught something on fire tonight and had to call the Seattle Fire department. Hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBird View Post
    They apparently caught something on fire tonight and had to call the Seattle Fire department. Hysterical.
    https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...ire-department
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    I am to the point why quell these events, let them continue to grow and bleed over to the Democrats, my point is that these thugs have zero respect for anyone and let the liberals suffer at their hands and I guarantee a crack down will happen.
    These events are not race related but media race driven.
    It is just a matter of time before all the liberal factions created by the Dems turn on each other. We are already seeing that with BLM and anarchists.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...5JQ_9bHH5m5zbo

And from another story (linked below)
    Meantime, stories of demonstrators demanding identification from residents and extorting neighborhood businesses might have triggered the president’s attention. Those rumors took off when the Seattle Police Department on Wednesday described reports of such lawlessness.

But Best walked back the department’s information, which was reported widely by news media, including The Seattle Times.

“That has not happened affirmatively,” Best said, adding that the police department had based earlier claims on anecdotal reports, including in the news and on social media. “We haven’t had any formal reports of this occurring.”

Some protesters hope to turn the East Precinct into a community center. Their occupation has involved sharing free food and aid, speaking about racism and inequality and watching films together on 12th Avenue and Pine Street.

Best acknowledged that the movement had been largely peaceful and without serious incident, though there had been reports of vandalism, property damage and at least one fight.

But the department hopes to return officers to the East Precinct soon and Best said she is concerned that police response times have tripled to about 15 minutes for nearby calls.

“The actions of a small group cannot and should not deprive an entire segment of our community from public safety services,” Best said.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ake-back-city/
    Last edited by kingcat; 06-14-2020 at 01:12 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

seeya
    dan

The goal of the fringe left is Marxism. Evidently their college profs have sold them on the same utopian fantasy that past generations have been sold elsewhere. Marxism doesn’t work, will never work.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The goal of the fringe left is Marxism. Evidently their college profs have sold them on the same utopian fantasy that past generations have been sold elsewhere. Marxism doesn’t work, will never work.
    Their profs who have never had a real job and are upset they aren't the ruling class elites b/c they're obviously so much smarter than those they see from the windows of their ivory tower.

LIke Cartman said, the worst Hippie of them all is the College Know it All Hippie.