Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

The political hypocrity thread

Limit one per post......

1) Joe Biden claiming that Trump will try to steal the election after democrats spend 4 years trying to steal an election and oust Trump
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: The political hypocrity thread

2) Joe Biden in a church for a photo op denigrating Trump’s appearance in front of St. John’s.

L.A. Democrat Pushed To Cut LAPD Funding While Having Private LAPD Detail At Her Home Since*April

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-l...me-since-april
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Nancy and company after raking Trump for staging a photo op at St Johns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Classics

Criticizing Trump’s planned rallies in a few different cities in battleground states citing COVID 19 concerns, after supporting mass protests in all cities across the nation.

I will say, from what I saw, most of the protesters that were looting and rioting were wearing masks, and were trying very hard to social distance themselves from the police.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ert_e_lee.html

I have not verified the validity of the report that Nancy Pelosi’s father did in fact dedicate the statue’s of Lee and Jackson to the city of Baltimore when he was mayor.

I hope I haven’t posted something that is not factual. If someone finds it’s not true, please delete and I apologize.

Last edited by blueboss; 06-13-2020 at 03:47 PM.

I do not believe the witch has a father, so I doubt the validity of the statue post.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I do not believe the witch has a father, so I doubt the validity of the statue post.
    yes, she was conceived of devil semen and an egg from Nurse Rachet, combined in the Kettle of the Stygian Witches.

This thread has the possibility of being much longer than the "Last Post Wins" thread or the old GYERO thread.

The 3 year Trump/Russian collusion investigation started based on a dossier created as a result of collusion between the Hillary Clinton and Russia.

Removal of his gun

by these people

who grew up playing these games

That cwazy wabitt iz gonna git it now...

Yep. Elmer Fudd is too violent. Oh, and never mind all those video games like GTA where you get points for killing cops, etc.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.