Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Sam and Elmer have been disarmed

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Sam and Elmer have been disarmed

Don't know about everyone else but I am very relieved.

How can anyone look dry eyed at a revolting picture like this..

This is going to turn things around imo.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Rupp's Runt

Is nothing sacred? I mean seriously....😳

Sam and Elmer have been disarmed

They’re going with bombs verses guns. So now Elmer and Yosemite will be using IED’s, that’s a much better image than walking around with an over sized gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Is nothing sacred? I mean seriously....
    I know! I feel sorry for today's kids. We didn't know it but we learned a lot by watching those cartoons.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

This is one reason why it's better to own physical media. Streaming means we're subject to the whims of the content provider.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 06-09-2020 at 11:44 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    They’re going with bombs verses guns. So now Elmer and Yosemite will be using IED’s, that’s a much better image than walking around with an over sized gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw one of the new images where Elmer was chasing Bugs with a sythe. That's OK, but a shotgun is not?

I'm trying to think of how one can be more asinine, but it's not coming to me at the moment. Personally I'm shocked they do anything close to "hunting" at all in the new ones.

And yes, explosives are much better. Dumb SOBs, we're raising entire generations of people who lack the maturity to function. We knew as kids it was cartoon violence, not real.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Yeah, every kid in the world knew that Wile E. could have survived the 2,000 foot drop if the dang boulder had not landed on top of him.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    I know! I feel sorry for today's kids. We didn't know it but we learned a lot by watching those cartoons.
    Nah...kids today got thing like Helo and Black Ops. Not those scary duck hunting cartoon pigs...............
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Nah...kids today got thing like Helo and Black Ops. Not those scary duck hunting cartoon pigs...............
    Big tech protects its own.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Big tech protects its own.
    Yep.

Elmer and Bugs are too violent and promote gun use, but Grand Theft Auto, Halo, etc. are all dandy.

For that matter there are any number of kids cartoons far more disturbing and twisted than anything in Looney Tunes, but b/c they have guns (c. 1940s guns like a hunting shot gun and western six shooters) they need to be corrected.

This is what happens when 100% of our media is produced by people who draw a single state from the Rockies to Washington DC and call it "them".
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

This is what happens when 100% of our media is produced by people who draw a single state from the Rockies to Washington DC and call it "them".
    Hope you do not mind as I guarantee you that sometime in the next few months I am going to use that, and my audience is really going to appreciate the words.
    seeya
    dan

Use away. it has the benefit of being the truth.