Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Possiblee anaphylactic shock prevention

Possiblee anaphylactic shock prevention

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Wow.

My son and I are both deathly allergic to shellfish, both of us requiring emergency hospital visits for anaphylaxis from having shrimp. This would be a game changer!

-No Signature Harmed During the Posting of this Comment-

Re: Possiblee anaphylactic shock prevention

You were the reason that I linked the article. I hope it is effective for you and has few if any side effects.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    You were the reason that I linked the article. I hope it is effective for you and has few if any side effects.
    Thank you for thinking of us. It is appreciated. That could seriously be a great thing for us.

-No Signature Harmed During the Posting of this Comment-

As it possibly could for my youngest grandson who has a nut allergy; they are scary things to witness...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Fab Five

Thanks Dan. I appreciate the link. I had one very bad experience with Ace Inhibitors. I had a seriously bad reaction and called my doctor. With his quick thinking he determined my best course of action was to go to my pharmacy which was about 1/2 mile from my location. He personally called the pharmacist, a family friend who came to the car, stuck me and forced some pills down my already almost completely swollen throat. Scariest experience of my life, worse than having a stroke.
    Real Fan since 1958

Apparently the affliction is much more prominent than I was aware of. Darrell had mentioned his condition and that of his son a few times over the years. If this bit of information is beneficial to others, I am very happy to have supplied the tid bit.
    seeya
    dan

I’ve had that reaction to one medication that I’ve taken. Thought I was going to die.... so this is of extreme interest to me....

Bombino

Thanks for sharing this Dan. Immunology is such an amazing field of science. I know a couple of immunologists well. They always have new interesting information to share. I'll bring this up with them and see what they think.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk