Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Thoughts from a CIA Operative from the Washington Post

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Thoughts from a CIA Operative from the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...bbd_story.html

I know some will dismiss the Washington Post or any non-Fox affiliate. This story is important and one that should raise concerns in all of us.

Re: Thoughts from a CIA Operative from the Washington Post

Cuomo has threatened to remove the mayor of New York, no one is worried about his tyranny.

Those parallels are true, but they have happened many times here before. We had the same calls (and more actions) in the 1960s, and it goes all the way back to the Whiskey Rebellion. We're a lot more resiliant nation than some Third World country. We do tolerate more use of force when necessary, including the Covid lock downs, but they don't last.

We may need to use more force. Darrell was just telling me about targeted gangs who are hitting gun stores in this mayhem. that's a very serious problem. If we need to use greater force to put down groups trying to obtain weapons and cause widespred violence then that may be what we have to do for now. The alternative is even worse.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I don’t dismiss the Post anymore than I dismiss Fox....or any other source for that matter. You just have to know where that source’s bones are buried and ownership or funds may come from that may effect its skew.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post

I know some will dismiss the Washington Post or any non-Fox affiliate. This story is important and one that should raise concerns in all of us.

Fab Five

Sounds like the same Democrat Sound bites we’ve heard for 4 years. Most are scared of what they can’t control. It is one more piece of evidence that we should be concerned about Federal agencies that have grown too big and too powerful. A 30% Cut to the Federal work force would go a long way towards fixing a problem.
    Real Fan since 1958

Interesting take. The source does not matter to me. Any quoted or referenced source is contained to allow the reader the ability to determine their credibility

Me, I see anarchy in the streets and police departments handcuffed (no pun intended) by the governors and mayors then choked (no pun intended) by PR people. And I see a President offering the National Guard to the cities and states for assistance in controlling illegal activities like theft, battery, vandilism. Only action from the President, actual action, was to address what was literally happening at his front door. I've not seen any mobilization of armed military force by the President, just the offer of assistance. Personally I wish he was doing more, but have no doubt were he to do that some CIA person would accuse him of overstepping his bounds to get involved in state issues

I have no doubt the CIA person involved is devoid of political views (sarcasm alert), and if not then likely a conservative who supports the current administration (again sarcasm alert).
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

A couple points of interest that struck me

1) struggle to contain the corona virus is the individual states governors actions, not Trumps. When he attempted to exert his power to reopen states he got pushback so he aquiessed to the states. In FL bars open Friday. Y'all should come down and join me...even if there are more than 10

2) The "pressured Ukraine for politicial favors" was debunked. We had an impeachment thingie that showed it was a fabrication. I am shocked there was not a mention of Russian collusion, Stormy Daniels and injection of bleach too. Could have claimed autocrats are supported by foreign advisaries (Russia), the leaders are typically immoral (Stormy Daniels), and spout falsities (inject bleach to kill the Hong Kong Flu-ie)
    Last edited by Doc; 06-03-2020 at 05:52 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post

Nearly 4 years of crying wolf. Liberals need a new playbook.

Darryl

Quality example of Rand’s philosophy of “objectivism.

Unfettered support for ones own view, no matter what the reality. Verbal tennis is the best any of us here can hope for.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Pathetic attempt to play on the ignorance of readers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ice-protesters