Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Moody, Alabama Police Officer Killed; Will There Be National Outrage??

I can’t speak to national outrage bunt his families have my prayers

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I can’t speak to national outrage bunt his families have my prayers
    You are a very good person.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Keep believing that.......

Fine when an officer gets killed by looters because they will get justice. Last I heard the officer who killed Floyd was charged with murder. Sounds like the punishment is being applied to him...but still we have riots and NUMEROUS decent law abiding officers killed but so long as the suspects are arrested then outrage is not needed! And its the police who are racist?! Let keep looting, lets keep throwing bricks at officers...no need to be outraged by that either because its police officers, not an African American. Only an African Americans death warrants outrage? The sensless muder of an officer, who cares so long as the people are caught and punished. The fact it was a result of an excuse to rob, steal and destroy under the guise of a protest does not matter. Im sure his wife would agree. Suspect you have no family members in law enforcement. If not, good for you because you don't need to worry about your child coming home...or being seen on TV dragged out of the car and beaten with 2x4's. But if so, no need for outrage because it was deserved,

Two wrong don't make a right, nor does beating and killing innocent people regardless of their color or occupation
    This....a thousand times!!! I get sick of people trying to justify the looting, burning and violence against police officers and others, just because of a few rogue cops. They don't care any more about Floyd than they would a snake. It just gives them an opportunity to be thugs. I hope they throw the books at the cops that were involved and I wish they would arrest the lawbreakers and throw the book at them. When they look the other way after a crime, it just gives them encouragement to do worse. These people are not honest citizens. Those that protest without looting and violence are fine, but there's a place to draw the line and it should be firm and straight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Actually, Joe Biden was actually out and about meeting with people, going INSIDE churches. Same with Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi. They didn't have to cowardly use tear gas, beat up and shoot American citizens who were peacefully exercising their rights.

I keep hearing "failed" being thrown around characterizing Trump's stunt. He doesn't think it was. He's an authoritarian that doesn't think the laws apply to him. That was his attempt to show "strength". He is a crook, a con, a racist, a fraud, a failure, a narcissist and a symbol for everything that America shall rise above.

Now that the unlawfulness part of the protests have seemed to subside, they are picking up steam. Trump's Presidency started with rallies and protests, some of the largest ever seen, and they will usher him out of office too. I just fear how much damage he will do in the meantime.

He's already destroyed our safety, try to destroy our rights, and have destroyed our economy. That is an accomplishment that no other President can claim.
    Are you talking about the great economy that Obama built? Trump has destroyed nothing. He built the economy to perhaps the strongest this country and probably any country has ever had. He didn't start the pandemic and he certainly didn't kill Floyd. You liberals love to play the blame game, but you're too thin skinned to accept blame when you're in the wrong. Has to be somebody else's fault.