Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I wonder who loaned her a bible?

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: I wonder who loaned her a bible?

I will bite. Pelosi has seemed Christian trying to pray for Trump (our nation's greatest enemy) who is a jackass who is exploiting the faithful and leading them away from God's grace.

Fab Five

Happy Chandler didn’t have to read from the Bible. He quoted it from memory.
    Real Fan since 1958

You mean like between martinis?
    Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I will bite. Pelosi has seemed Christian trying to pray for Trump (our nation's greatest enemy) who is a jackass who is exploiting the faithful and leading them away from God's grace.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Pelosi hasn't sincerely prayed for anything positive for Trump, or sincerely prayed, probably in her whole life.

This stuff is just a facade, a lie. Religion is a very favorite lie of politicians from both parties.

Personally I want to know how the bible didn't burst into flames in either her or Trump's hands.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    You mean like between martinis?
    She was waiting on her next delivery of $40/gal ice cream. But it's OK, she tipped the person well b/c she cares about the repressed and downtrodden.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.