Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: TapaTalk Issues

TapaTalk Issues

Anybody use Tapatalk? For some reason this morning I can’t instantly access Tapatalk the way I used to. It tells me to login via web browser. Anybody else having issues?
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: TapaTalk Issues

Now it says I’m not logged in but it doesn’t give me a login option

TapaTalk Issues

I use it 95% of the time here, not having any problems. Tapatalk Pro, but I think it's the same thing now.

-No Signature Harmed While Posting This-

Same here, except maybe closer to 99% of the time. For some reason I’m logged out of TT and it’s not letting me log back in. I might try deleting the app and then reloading it. It currently is directing me to web view.

TapaTalk Issues

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Same here, except maybe closer to 99% of the time. For some reason I’m logged out of TT and it’s not letting me log back in. I might try deleting the app and then reloading it. It currently is directing me to web view.
    It sounds like a problem I had a year or two ago with it. I don't remember how it got fixed, though.

-No Signature Harmed During the Posting of this Comment-

Rupp's Runt

I've had to reinstall it a few times over the years.

TapaTalk Issues

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I've had to reinstall it a few times over the years.
    Probably what I did. Start with a clean install.

TapaTalk Issues

Looks like I’m back, delete/reinstall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

TapaTalk Issues

Three different times my phone battery drained and it was warm to the touch. I went in to settings and checked battery settings, Tapatalk had the highest % of battery drain than anything else I had accessed today.

I had to charge phone three different times. I went trough all of shut down tricks, shutting it down, going to airplane mode, update apps etc.

Tapatalk had to have had some kind of bug embedded. Since I deleted/reinstalled everything is running smooth again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TapaTalk Issues

It's a good app, but I completely believe it gets corrupted from time to time.