Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Louisville’s Police Chief was dismissed

In part due to body cams not being on during shooting incident last night.

Re: Louisville’s Police Chief was dismissed

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    In part due to body cams not being on during shooting incident last night.
    As he should be. Transparency is of ultimate importance in this situation. Very poor leadership.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

For what little good it would actually do; his last day before retirement was 06/01/2020.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

He was dismissed so the mayor could take heat off himself. He was set to retire anyway.....

That being said, there is no excuse for body cams to not be on......
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    As he should be. Transparency is of ultimate importance in this situation. Very poor leadership.
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 06-02-2020 at 06:30 AM.

Is this the guy who was retiring effective June 1 or someone else?

EDIT: OK, I see he's the guy but his retirement was a month off.

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/louisv...cfd65671a.html
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 06-01-2020 at 10:33 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Apparently the guy who was just an innocent bystander that would never harm anyone was caught on security cameras taking shots at LMPD.

https://www.wlky.com/article/live-fo...pdate/32744031

Louisville’s Police Chief was dismissed

Monday night a Kroger’s in the west end was looted, last night the rioters looted a Walgreens.

Just about a year ago west end city leaders were complaining about being in a food desert and not having any grocery stores, and the fact that a planned Walmart fell through due to economic reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Monday night a Kroger’s in the west end was looted, last night the rioters looted a Walgreens.

Just about a year ago west end city leaders were complaining about being in a food desert and not having any grocery stores, and the fact that a planned Walmart fell through due to economic reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That will teach white racist cops!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Should also serve to teach some life lessons to business owners who may realize they would be foolish to locate a business in that area. I am also convinced that civic leaders will blame the law enforcement efforts for ruining their efforts to bring business to that area.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.