Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Family’s Independent Autopsy Results Of Floy’s Death Released

Family’s Independent Autopsy Results Of Floy’s Death Released

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/at...n/ar-BB14Tr7v?

I would imagine protests will grow even larger now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Family’s Independent Autopsy Results Of Floy’s Death Released

I don't trust either report, not that it matters politically. You can find an "expert" to testify to anything, including medical experts.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

You don't need any autopsy reports. Everyone can judge for themselves by watching the video.

Toxicology report should be out right about the time this thing settles down. I have no idea what the report might reveal, other than the initial reports of Floyd being extremely intoxicated.

Perhaps when the trial starts expert witnesses will testify that alcohol aided in the asphyxiation due to something about constricting blood vessels limiting oxygen to be distributed throughout the body.

I’m not in anyway implying that there were drugs involved, other than the extreme eradicate behavior in the initial report. If there are drugs involved they too could exasperate and enhance the asphyxiation as well.

As the prosecutor decides what charges will be filed, it is plausible that the defense will somehow get them lowered... which will result in Target, and other businesses giving away free stuff again.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Is there a shaman from the Sioux tribe and a witch doctor from Haiti that can render an opinion before they put him in the ground?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Especially when the victim is pleading for air, his life etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    You don't need any autopsy reports. Everyone can judge for themselves by watching the video.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Toxicology report should be out right about the time this thing settles down. I have no idea what the report might reveal, other than the initial reports of Floyd being extremely intoxicated.

Perhaps when the trial starts expert witnesses will testify that alcohol aided in the asphyxiation due to something about constricting blood vessels limiting oxygen to be distributed throughout the body.

I’m not in anyway implying that there were drugs involved, other than the extreme eradicate behavior in the initial report. If there are drugs involved they too could exasperate and enhance the asphyxiation as well.

As the prosecutor decides what charges will be filed, it is plausible that the defense will somehow get them lowered... which will result in Target, and other businesses giving away free stuff again.

It really comes down to one simple question. Would anyone volunteer to have a 200+ lb man bear his full weight on to their neck for 9 minutes? If that answer is no, please tell why.

Intoxication will play no role in this.

All you have to do is watch the video and every reasonable human being will witness a murder.

It will be interesting to see how the jury sees it.

100% Murder. And for the others involved, accessory to murder.

Push me off a cliff and claim I am physically impaired by arthritis all they want. It’s murder.
    Last edited by kingcat; 06-01-2020 at 07:06 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain