Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: You can only pick three...

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Ready... Go. Attachment 9402
    Ok, this one is tough. I am going to choose based on the movies that meant the most to me at the time rather than how many I would watch over and over.

The Breakfast Club

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Caddyshack

Honorable mention to Ghostbusters, Top Gun, and Lethal Weapon

You can only pick three...

I always have to give a shout out to Trading Places. My wife at the time was pregnant and we were having problems agreeing on a name. After watching Trading Places and the credits were rolling, I instantly caught Jamie Lee Curtis rolling by and suggested Jamie. That was it, Jamie it was... we didn’t go with Lee for the middle name and went with Michelle for various reasons, the biggest being with Jamie Michelle she got my initials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Love Trading Places--it's one of those movies set during Christmas that we jokingly call Christmas Movies at Casa del Evans.

Eddie Murphy's IMDB from 1982-88:

48 Hrs
    Trading Places
    Best Defense
    Beverly Hills Cop
    The Golden Child*
    Beverly Hills Cop II
    Coming to America

That's one heckuva run, and all before he was 28.

*--The Golden Child didn't measure up to the others, but it was funny in spots and not a horrible movie. I'll die on that hill.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 06-05-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Not sure if we covered it, but another one that hit me: Back to School, Rodney Dangerfield

That may have to go in my top 3. That's one funny movie in places. The scene with the b-school prof is one of my favorites from any movie. The Vonnegut bit is hysterical, with him in the cameo and the fact that I love Vonnegut.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.