Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to the days when refrigerators used to last 20 years?

What happened to the days when refrigerators used to last 20 years?

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    So did mine. Everything but the compressor went out

I hope it does well for you!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk
    Lol. Thanks.

Re: What happened to the days when refrigerators used to last 20 years?

Update: we (and by "we," I mean "Mrs. BEvans") decided to go with an LG door-in-door stainless steel french door model. 10-year warranty on the compressor, good reviews, high Spousal Acceptance Factor. They install 2 weeks from Thursday.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Update: we (and by "we," I mean "Mrs. BEvans") decided to go with an LG door-in-door stainless steel french door model. 10-year warranty on the compressor, good reviews, high Spousal Acceptance Factor. They install 2 weeks from Thursday.
    We are nearly three years into our ownership of a French door refrigerator. Space is much more usable than on our previous top freezer models.

Oh french door is the only way to go. Mine is about to wear out, no complaints it's been over 15 years, but if I get a new one it will be the french door with the door in door thing. Mom has one and man it holds a ton.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

we are 9 days away from the delivery of our new fridge. When the order was placed it was scheduled to arrive last Friday. On Thrusday they called my wife and explained that the unit had been delayed in shipment and gave us the new delivery date. They were very fortunate that they were not standing in front of her when they make that announcement.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    we are 9 days away from the delivery of our new fridge. When the order was placed it was scheduled to arrive last Friday. On Thrusday they called my wife and explained that the unit had been delayed in shipment and gave us the new delivery date. They were very fortunate that they were not standing in front of her when they make that announcement.
    Good thing it wasn’t a chest freezer. The local dealer first had online that they would get a shipment in mid April, now it is mid July. People must have gone nuts buying up freezers and then loading them up wit meats when the pandemic struck.

I have a fridgidaire that’s about ten years old and the ice machine is rusting through the back panel, it cost as much to fix I’d say, or too much trouble.
    Go Cats!