Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Fab Five

Cuomo and Newsome

Have both done a complete reversal today of the stand on Re-opening pro sports facilities. My my, the gerbils have come to their senses. Maybe they realized the crisis they created is backfiring on them and they are being locked out of recovery. Newsome has created a disaster worse than PG&E’s.
    Real Fan since 1958

Re: Cuomo and Newsome

Most peoplenare for reasonable reopening. Most are against totalitarianism dictators guised as governors. Funny how in manybway the cries for let the states handle the reopening has backfired big time on many of them. They wanted control and got it which exposed them for power hungry monarchs
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

New York, California, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maine have elected complete gerbils to run their states. The Democrats went all in on a Pandemic strategy that played to the electorate's fears. It's now apparent it is blowing up in their faces and they are running from it as fast as they can. Now if I can just figure out why dry sand is more dangerous than wet sand, I'll be set to spend some time at the beach next month.
    Real Fan since 1958

For me, its a lot like the "condo commando's" that every HOA in FL has. Can't paint your house this shade of grey because its not in the preapproved color palate, and not having the approved color will devalue everybody elses home. Or you can't park a truck in your driveway at night because doing so will devalue other everybody elses home. Or you can't put up a fence because doing so will devalue other peoples homes. It really has nothing to do with devaluing a home but rather their ability to tell others what to do. Its all about power.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Most peoplenare for reasonable reopening. Most are against totalitarianism dictators guised as governors. Funny how in manybway the cries for let the states handle the reopening has backfired big time on many of them. They wanted control and got it which exposed them for power hungry monarchs
    What it exposed was their stupidity. They tried to implement the party agenda and found it to be more than they were Able to intellectually comprehend. When that happens people turn to hard rules and absolute control. Leadership skills are a void.
    Real Fan since 1958

In the not too distant past, Cuomo said heaven forbid the rich people leave. Well guess what? Folks with the ability have left NY. Do you blame them?
    Fiscal year end is gonna show a bunch of goose eggs in NY, and elsewhere.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ata-shows.html

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    What it exposed was their stupidity.
    Yep.....just like the Condo Commandos

Wasn't this sold on "flattening the curve"?

The ol' bait and switch.....

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    In the not too distant past, Cuomo said heaven forbid the rich people leave. Well guess what? Folks with the ability have left NY. Do you blame them?
    Fiscal year end is gonna show a bunch of goose eggs in NY, and elsewhere.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ata-shows.html
    One of my life long friends, a fraternity brother, succumbed to the pressure and left Brooklyn and Long Island for Virginia. He was a dyed in the wool New Yorker. But he tells me it is a two pronged migration, the elite rich and the middle class. The largest group seems to be the middle class, too well off for assistance and not wealthy enough to live to a standard they previously enjoyed.

California and NY are going to lose representation in Congress, but will be much bluer states. Cuomo and Newsome are real losers.
    Real Fan since 1958

What is driving some folks in this country nuts is, they know deep down, Trump is the best president America can have to get out of this hole.. I’m only sticking to facts and that is Going to the CDC website..the fact that we can’t look at the graphs and see who need to protect and the fact Cuomo killed all this nursing home people, it’s sad, it’s just sad

https://www.wktv.com/content/news/AP...570692831.html

New York refused to release numbers, but the AP has surveyed and is saying 4,300 recovering Covid patients were sent into nursing homes under Cuomo's order.

I need to research to see if anyone has tied them to the extremely high number of deaths coming from nursing homes, but it's hard to think it isn't a big factor. If so it has to be considered by far the biggest error of any leader in the US during this crisis.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

California and NY are going to lose representation in Congress, but will be much bluer states. Cuomo and Newsome are real losers.

That is going to be 2 states that are dirt poor and poorly represented in Washington
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

That is going to be 2 states that are dirt poor and poorly represented in Washington
    I like it.
    Real Fan since 1958

I’m not so sure they will be poorly represented, California anyway. That state currently has 53 house members...I think. Even a 10% reduction puts it to 47.
    Just for reference, Kentucky has 6. There are 7 states with only 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

I just hope the people relocating don't keep voting democrat and swing the states they move to, to a blue state.

I am in KY right now and am flabbergasted that you put up with this #### impossed by the governor. Glad ours has some common sense. We are not "allowed" to have a funeral for a family member who passed. Idiotic, ridiculous and heartless

I did not vote for the boob Doc, and even though he is a democrat I would still get locked up if I were to shoot his sorry a$$
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I am in KY right now and am flabbergasted that you put up with this #### impossed by the governor. Glad ours has some common sense. We are not "allowed" to have a funeral for a family member who passed. Idiotic, ridiculous and heartless
    It's proving increasingly unpopular. He gets praised nationally by a liberal media that thinks we need to lock down until this time next year, but in the state he's getting far more mixed reviews, along typical party lines mostly.

He was more popular early as Kentucky had lower numbers, but the slow re-open and restrictions are wearing on people. He knows that, which is why he moved up his own schedule by weeks to get things starting to open before Memorial day weekend.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Fab Five

I am in Kentucky this weekend as well. I can sit in a restaurant and drink beer all night long (no food), but can’t do same in a bar. Prince Andy is lame.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I am in Kentucky this weekend as well. I can sit in a restaurant and drink beer all night long (no food), but can’t do same in a bar. Prince Andy is lame.
    The distinction between "bars" and "restaurants" is insulting IMO. If a bar can meet the distancing requirements there should be no issue. Their fear is they wont' meet them, thus why bar counters are shut down even in restaurants, but it should be up to the business and patrons to comply.

Typical nanny state to draw that distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It's proving increasingly unpopular. He gets praised nationally by a liberal media that thinks we need to lock down until this time next year, but in the state he's getting far more mixed reviews, along typical party lines mostly.

He was more popular early as Kentucky had lower numbers, but the slow re-open and restrictions are wearing on people. He knows that, which is why he moved up his own schedule by weeks to get things starting to open before Memorial day weekend.
    Honest to god...we stopped at a crackle barrel. A family of 8 arrived after us, all in the same car. They had to seat them at 2 different table because of a moretorium of no more than 4 to a table. Keep in mind they ALL arrived in the same car.