Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gun question

Re: Gun question

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Glock 19 has been a staple for many years and you absolutely made a good choice there. And a great price.
    As Tommy says....you pull the trigger and it works. For him that is important! Nice thing is after the range we had a few beers and chatted about his profession and the current environment. Intesting stuff from a cops point of view. He works for a small town with a large immigrant population. Not sure if you ever met Tommy (dont think so but maybe...I do know we talked about him...he was the 5 year boarder, and #7 on the "slide parking game"....LOL)
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

If you don't shoot someone in the first 6 months can you get all of your money back?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    As Tommy says....you pull the trigger and it works. For him that is important! Nice thing is after the range we had a few beers and chatted about his profession and the current environment. Intesting stuff from a cops point of view. He works for a small town with a large immigrant population. Not sure if you ever met Tommy (dont think so but maybe...I do know we talked about him...he was the 5 year boarder, and #7 on the "slide parking game"....LOL)
    Oh, I definitely "remember" him lol.

Having fun this summer...two of my kids were supposed to be off somewhere else; a third was buying a home. Through a variety of circumstances, all fell through, so I have 6 in my slide parking game right now. I'm like this....

|.....|.....|

|...............\

....................... ---

Oh, I definitely "remember" him lol.

Having fun this summer...two of my kids were supposed to be off somewhere else; a third was buying a home. Through a variety of circumstances, all fell through, so I have 6 in my slide parking game right now. I'm like this....

|.....|.....|

|...............\

....................... ---
    You need to sell your house and convert an abandoned strip mall to housing. That will give you plenty of parking, and you could convert store fronts to apartments for them.

Gun question

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    You need to sell your house and convert an abandoned strip mall to housing. That will give you plenty of parking, and you could convert store fronts to apartments for them.
    I need you here to manage this for me. That sounds like a darn good idea.

Does anyone else envision Darrell's house as looking oddly like a large shoe?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Does anyone else envision Darrell's house as looking oddly like a large shoe?
    Feels more like a tennis shoe two sizes too small.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I do not expect to find one that I want to pay for. I have been searching the internet for several years and #2,500.00 and up to $5,000.00 is the price range for all the 1911 and even the 1911A1s Some off brand 1911s can be b ought in the $1,200.00 range at times
    Dan this Hickock45 video comparing $500 and $3000 1911s may be of interest to you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W7sb9Zp-8o

Dan this Hickock45 video comparing $500 and $3000 1911s may be of interest to you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W7sb9Zp-8o
    Man, you gotta love Hickock. That video starts great. I just skimmed around on it, and although I've seen him do it hundreds of times, my jaw still drops open at his shooting prowess around the 14:50 mark.

So...an hour of watching Hickok videos...lol.

Man, you gotta love Hickock. That video starts great. I just skimmed around on it, and although I've seen him do it hundreds of times, my jaw still drops open at his shooting prowess around the 14:50 mark.
    I have become a big Hickock45 fan. The man can definitely put lead on the target. I watched his Sunday Shootaround last Sunday morning, I’ll probably be making that feature regular Sunday morning viewing.

I have become a big Hickock45 fan. The man can definitely put lead on the target. I watched his Sunday Shootaround last Sunday morning, I’ll probably be making that feature regular Sunday morning viewing.
    He's just the kind of guy you'd like to spend an afternoon with shooting and shooting the breeze. Seems like such a genuine guy too. Man, can he shoot.

He's just the kind of guy you'd like to spend an afternoon with shooting and shooting the breeze. Seems like such a genuine guy too. Man, can he shoot.
    That’s kind of what his Sunday Shootarounds are like. Shoots a bit, then talks a bit.

Hitting that gong at the distance he does with any handgun impresses me.

Rupp's Runt

Hickock45 is good, his knowledge is very good. Sootch00 is good too. And the Honest Outlaw, as well as Reid Henrichs.
    James Yeager is good, but he's too opinionated for my taste.
    If you want to learn about Glocks, check out Lenny MacGill (spelling ?) @ the GlockStore on YouTube. He's out of San Diego, CA.