Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

TAGS Classic Lines

Barney’s lucky incantation to end a jinx.

“Fly away buzzard fly away crow, way down south where the winds don’t blow, rub your nose give two winks and save us from this awful jinx” ~ Barney Fife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: TAGS Classic Lines

"Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it"
    ..Floyd

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

TAGS Classic Lines

Boy, giraffes are selfish.

Pa, just what can you do with a grown woman?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

TAGS Classic Lines

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Pa, just what can you do with a grown woman?
    That one was great, Dan.

TAGS Classic Lines

From season 1 episode 15, Those Gossipin’ Men

Andy referring to Aunt Bee and Emma being gossips.

“Two busy tongues and four sharp ears like you got”

Later Aunt Bee retorts to Andy

“according to you God created two sexes, men and blabber mouths”

Last edited by blueboss; 05-05-2023 at 01:20 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

"Yeah, I sure know my boundaries good, don't I?"

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

TAGS Classic Lines

The set up:
    Opie’s grades were slipping, big drama. Andy freaks out, grounds Ope, won’t let him play football…Aunt Bee, and Barney telling Andy to basically lighten up on the boy… somewhere in the conversation it comes up that Einstein dropped out of school, they discuss back and forth that times have changed since Einstein dropped out, and Barney says…

“Just think how far Einstein would have gotten if he hadn’t dropped out of school”

TAGS Classic Lines

You know, it ought to be on display somewhere. Like that Smith Brothers Institution in Washington DC.

(Motorcycle episode)