Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Its a small world.....

I have a group of great dane owners (via facebook) that every Saturday we meet at the park for a 3 mile walk. My dogs are "honorary Danes" as I treat about half the group. Anyway....

Today we had a new walker. Tall lady wearing Duke shorts, clearly a ball player. Her name is Erin Mathias, she plays professionally in Italy. On the walk we got talking as she asked if I was the UK fan based on the stickers on my car. She said she would not hold it against me (LOL) and I told her I am not one of those type of fans who blanket hate fans of other schools...because I don't. So we were talking about her time in Italy, when will it come back, etc.... and she mentioned her roommate in Italy graduated from UK. Come to find out it is Maci Morris. Sort of weird that in Stuart FL, you come across the roommate from Italy of a UK ball player.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Its a small world.....

I have to believe you as no one could make that up. Did you ask her if she knew wojo and if he was as much of prick in real life as he was on a basketball court?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.