Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: UCF 249

UCF 249

Anybody watching? Hey, its sports! Weird with no crowd but was not a big deal to me. Precard was prerty entertaining exceot rhe womens fight. I am most interested in the Greg Hardy bout which is the second on the featured card
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

UCF 249

I wish. Haven't watched in years. Combo of time, money, and the wife doesn't like it.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Re: UCF 249

I watched a South Korean professional baseball game last night. No fans in the stands just cameramen and a few reporters.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I wish. Haven't watched in years. Combo of time, money, and the wife doesn't like it.

It was my wife that wanted to watch ( she is fast asleep now), and I got it for free (the fight was free...not the wife)
    Last edited by Doc; 05-11-2020 at 04:10 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Hardy won.... his opponent looked terrible. Likely broke toe in rd 2

Kattar vs Stephens was one helleva fight. Kattar with a KO, opened a 3 inch gash to the bone on his forehead

Ngannau knocked out Rosenstuik in 10 seconds. Bull rush and laid him solid. Thru 4 haymakers, the first 3 missing but the 4th landed square on the jaw
    Last edited by Doc; 05-09-2020 at 10:38 PM.

Geathje over Ferguson in a TKO, great battle

Rupp's Runt

UCF 249

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    It was my wife that wanted to watch ( see is fast asleep now), and I got it for free (the fight was free...not the wife)
    We all used to pitch in and watch them together. The girls would just hang out while we watched. Would be fun to watch outside one night.